Of mice, men, mold and maggots -- it's the MasterGoodale thread

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your craniums are good for nothing but a bunch of coffee tables!! :mad:

You all suck and I WILL have my blistering hot revenge on each and every maggot-encrusted puss filled ass in this thread!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Mike The Whiner I'm gonna slather you so thickly in our rematch you'll BEG me to chop your nuts off so that you cannot contaminate the rest of the WOOOORRRRLLLD!!!! :mad:

The rest of you will be receiving some serious hate via email tonight cause I aint happy ameoba breeders!!

Each and every Brood member has yet to experience the full wrath of MasterGoodale - Jewel Crowned GrandMaster TNT Chucker

After I defeat DaveH for the second time in a row and Keke I will enhance my Title to read "MasterGoodale - Jewel Crowned Diamond Studded GrandMaster TNT Chucker" :mad:

That's right Dave - it's on your shoulders. . .

[ September 11, 2003, 12:50 PM: Message edited by: MasterGoodale ]

Hmmm. Well, the ceremony is taking place at the Waring House (Paula will be coming out of the front door of the Inn and the ceremony will be under the pine trees in front.)

vtdoor.jpg

It will be immediate family — 21 in all — so quite low-key. My father's the best man and he and I will wear the Stewart of Bute ties I ordered from Scotland. (Ballantyne is a sept of the Stewart of Bute clan).

stewart-of-bute-modern.jpg

I have no idea what Paula is wearing.

The service will be secular, as Paula and I were both raised Roman Catholic, but I lost my faith long, long ago, taking instead to agnosticism. Paula is still a strong believer but no longer practices.

We have a bagpiper, Beth Cleaton, who piped the bodies of the Canadian soldiers killed in the friendly fire incident in Afghanistan off the transport plane when they were flown home.

Hmmmm, what else? Oh, Paula's sister Jana (the one who had twins three weeks ago) is the maid of honour.

The dinner will be held in the Prince Edward Room at the Inn.

vtprinceedwardrm.jpg

Further refreshments will be had at The Barley Room Scottish-themed (or sottish-themed, if you prefer) pub in the Inn.

vtpub2.jpg

We're staying two nights and will head out for Quebec City early, early, early Monday morning (seven-hour drive and Paula doesn't drive. :mad: )

[ September 11, 2003, 12:02 PM: Message edited by: Axe2121 ]

Ok Maggots. :mad:

The Bestial pony voyeur has borrowed some machismo off his mother and found the balls to return my set up. Seeing my victory is a feckin certainity and barebackponyrider is good for his word we have to come up with a new sig.

Seeing that he is an equine perv this needs to be a corruption of his present sig which is:

: I know what you're thinkin': Did he fire forty six shots of AP or only forty five? To tell you the truth, in this excitement I kind'a lost track myself. But being as this is a 128mm L/55, the most powerful antitank gun in the world, and a shot will blow your turret clean off, well, then you have to ask yourself only one question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do you ... Comrad?"

References to being a pony fiddler/gobbler would of course be topical.

Originally posted by Axe2121:

Further refreshments will be had at The Barley Room Scottish-themed (or sottish-themed, if you prefer) pub in the Inn.

vtpub2.jpg

Sheesh, looks like mike_the_wino has already camped out at the bar. I'd recognize that blur anywhere![edit]-Didn't notice this until now, but he's already holding on to the next stool to keep from falling over.

Looks like a beautiful set up for a wedding. You better have lotsa pictures to post when you get back. You know how sentimental some of us are. :D

All the best to Jason and Paula!!!!!!!

[ September 11, 2003, 12:24 PM: Message edited by: Jim Boggs ]

Originally posted by 86smopuim:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Axe2121:

Hmmm. Well, the ceremony is taking place at the...

Yeah yeah, that's nice.

Now send me a phawking turn you yellowed bellied sap sucker! We best finish this Chucking contest before you are absorded by your more significant other.

:mad: :mad: :mad: </font>

Originally posted by Cpt Kernow:

Ok Maggots. :mad:

The Bestial pony voyeur

I phoned Ms. Cleo and she said I am going to win 79-21.so the TNT chucks both ways Cp'n Wedgie.

I think it best you prepare for a sig more humiliating than the that game of naked twister you lost to Gary Colman and Vanilla Ice.

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by 86smopuim:

Now send me a phawking turn you yellowed bellied sap sucker! We best finish this Chucking contest before you are absorded by your more significant other.

Well well, aren't you the glutton for punishment.

I'll try to send one before I take off today but no promises. As of later this afternoon I'll be on the dark side of the moon — turn-wise — until Sept. 21.

Deal with it. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Even being away that long, I'd still send out more turns than MasterGoodale on his best day.

Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by 86smopuim:

... Now send me a phawking turn you yellowed bellied sap sucker! We best finish this Chucking contest before you are absorded by your more significant other.

Then there are those who think sentiment is something you pave your driveway with. ;) </font>

86PONYFANCIERS

Seeing that I have just nuked your equine shagging horde of the face of the earth which in play testing allways resulted in the auto surrender I KNOW that your sig is now mine.

You didnt mention anything about not using the scenario editor to make er certain alterations like giving myself about 20 288mm Elite rocket spotters, TRPS to match and then padlocking your units in there start positions and pumping the ammo load of said FO's up to max. (Anyone wanting to see the highly amusing resulting carnage drop me a line, believe me it like a feckin VOLCANO OF TNT erupted underneath his mule loving ruskies.) All I recall is the qualifier

You have to get a Major.

A major is what I have got one way or another and now your sig belongs to ME :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

[ September 11, 2003, 02:08 PM: Message edited by: Cpt Kernow ]

Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Axe2121:

vtpub2.jpg

Sheesh, looks like mike_the_wino has already camped out at the bar. I'd recognize that blur anywhere![edit]-Didn't notice this until now, but he's already holding on to the next stool to keep from falling over.</font>

Originally posted by mike_the_wino:

Wouldn't that be mike_the_WINNER?

NO!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

We will accept all of these descriptors about you:

Wino...of course

Whiner...always

Weiner...definitely

Gamey...naturally

Nugget...sadly

Grape Stomper...surely

Squire...reluctantly

Maggot...certainly

But NOT winner! A thousand times no! :mad: :mad: :mad:

No time.

So harried and hurried.

Gotta go.

Gooooooooooooooood byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyye!!!!!!

-.-- --- ..- /  --. ..- -.-- ... /  .- .-. . /  - .... . /  -... . ... - 

Once again, a thousand of apologies gent...maggots. I haven't been able to do my turns in, what I realize in almost a week now. redface.gif That is unacceptable, don't I know. I'll start sending those turns tomorrow, I can't be bothered to do that now as it's 0:30 am for me. But, I will bring happiness and much rejoicing into your miserable existences as of tomorrow (hopefully) ! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by MasterGoodale:

I told you I bestowed upon your brave ruskies an abundant quantity of ANGRY tnt SMOPE :mad: :mad:

Don't waste it!!! :mad: :mad:

I want an update as soon as you unleash your furious blizzard!! :mad: :mad:

Shhhh, don't tell Axe! I'm hunting wascally tigers.

tnt.jpg

Originally posted by MasterGoodale:

You dumb maggot!!! :mad: That's not even my scenario!!! :mad: What happened to "Blood and Scones" you foul pouch of pus!!??? :mad: :mad:

Its sez blood and scone on the scenario marqui.

Ask Maggot Breath2121, he's the one that sent it to me. Maybe like Cp'n Wedgie, he feared my ledgendary chucking power so did a bit of an edit job.