Of mice, men, mold and maggots -- it's the MasterGoodale thread

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by MasterGoodale:

I'm so damn tire I can barely keep my angry bloodshot eyes open!! :mad: :mad:

You're not gonna like me when I'm tired and angry puss balls! :mad: Detailed update coming tonight (along with some VERY angry turns)! :mad: :mad:

Going for another Masturbation Marathon, are you? I'm amazed that Skunk Nads hasn't traded you in for someone whose knuckles don't drag on the ground and someone who shows more ability in dealing with uncontrollable wildlife.

What is it this time, hippos? Rampaging ocelots? Crazed, rabid Hammerhead sharks tearing through the house? :mad:

Originally posted by Soddball:

What is it this time, hippos? Rampaging ocelots? Crazed, rabid Hammerhead sharks tearing through the house? :mad:

Please don't go giving the maggot still more excuses for his "delays" with turns. Actually, in our little brawl he has been very punctual about returning turns. None of his past three-week or longer disappearances. I suspect it's probably because he's winning. The fury maggot triumphant! redface.gif:rolleyes::(:D

Hey ASS69 and Smope how's the TNT spewing in Blood and Scones??!! :mad: :mad:

I bet somebody's learning a very serious lesson about anger in that one :mad:

I have a lot of hate to fling tonight you foul smelling slope-headed mouth-breathing flint-chipping root-digging wooly mammoth-chasing mongloids!! :mad: :mad:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MasterGoodale:

I'm so damn tire I can barely keep my angry bloodshot eyes open!! :mad: :mad:

You're not gonna like me when I'm tired and angry puss balls! :mad: Detailed update coming tonight (along with some VERY angry turns)! :mad: :mad:

Going for another Masturbation Marathon, are you? I'm amazed that Skunk Nads hasn't traded you in for someone whose knuckles don't drag on the ground and someone who shows more ability in dealing with uncontrollable wildlife.

What is it this time, hippos? Rampaging ocelots? Crazed, rabid Hammerhead sharks tearing through the house? :mad: </font>

Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

Goodale

I'm gonna start that Men and Tigers scenario tonight. I'm taking the Germans.

My friend is taking the Russians. He has never beaten me, YET.

If he does, I'm sure everyone will agree that:

IT'S YOUR FAULT!!!!

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Having played a MasterSuckage scenario, I agree with Boggsy, sad little teat that he is. It will be your fault. :mad:

I really like the direction this thread is taking right now. I am in total agreement with Jim Boggs and Soddball that it most definitely is MasterGoodale's fault! tongue.gif

The rain yesterday - Goodale's fault.

The crabgrass in my front yard - Goodale's fault.

The Hitler Youth in the General forum - Goodale's fault.

The Olde Ones of the Peng thread - Goodale's fault.

Mike_the_wino/nugget/squire's drinking - Goodale's fault.

I think I can live peacefully from now on knowing that whenever bad things happen, it is Goodale's fault! tongue.gif:D:D

Having played a MasterSuckage scenario, I agree with Boggsy, sad little teat that he is. It will be your fault. :mad:

Good one Soddy, and I hesitate to point this out, you being a spelling whiz and all, but you spelled mad little threat wrong!

Must be your eyesight. I think Dave H mentioned in another thread that you had problems identifying units or something.

Sorry no turns out last night you plethora of puss pools :mad:

I'm installing two new heating systems in my house. Will send turns tonight. :mad:

You all suck and I hate you :mad:

I hope that Skunk Nads realises that you suck at DIY as much as you do at CM:BB, and that the house is either going to be burned to the ground or flooded as a result of your efforts.

When CM:AK comes out, Goodale - you're first on my list. Bitchdom awaits!

OOOOhhhhh believe me buckaroo you are going to regret ever having stepped foot on MY battlefield when I am done with you puss pod. :mad:

This time I actually know how to play. When I played you I thought those big steel things with the long piece of metal sticking out the front were super sized C-Rations with a built-in can opener sent onbehalf of your Germans as a gift of good faith. :mad:

OOOOhhhhh believe me buckaroo you are going to regret ever having stepped foot on MY battlefield when I am done with you puss pod. :mad:

This time I actually know how to play. When I played you I thought those big steel things with the long piece of metal sticking out the front were super sized C-Rations with a built-in can opener sent onbehalf of your Germans as a gift of good faith. :mad:

Let's hope you've improved. I can't spend 9 months playing you only to find that your SUCKAGE QUOTIENT has stayed exactly the same as it was when your knuckles scraped across the threshold to this forum. :mad: :mad:

Dave H

Seein's you are currently in a slow point of your monster games, I've got a tiny tidbit of armored fury to throw your way. We can probably finish by Friday. Pure Armor, 500 point QB. You want the F2's or the KV/T-34 combo meal?

Looks like I'm gonna have a little time available as my friend says it could take a couple days to set up all his Russians in our Goodale scenario. Nice.......NOT

Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

Dave H

Seein's you are currently in a slow point of your monster games, I've got a tiny tidbit of armored fury to throw your way. We can probably finish by Friday. Pure Armor, 500 point QB. You want the F2's or the KV/T-34 combo meal?

Looks like I'm gonna have a little time available as my friend says it could take a couple days to set up all his Russians in our Goodale scenario. Nice.......NOT

Jim, you know it doesn't make any difference which side I take. I'll manage to lose all of the armor immediately, or maybe sooner. You could save some time by going ahead and setting all of my tanks on fire before we start, and I'll run the crews around for a while.

Since I'm getting clubbed by Soviet tanks in all of my BDLRM scenarios, go ahead and send me the Russians. I'll show you how flimsy those KVs really are. :D