The Early Bird Gets The Peng Challenge Thread

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

Ah, the room is slowly filling with one liners. Our Berli must have sprung a leak.

"I've got my mind

set on you,

I've got my mind

set on you,

I've got my mind

set on you,

I've got my mind

set on you."

Is that better, Boo?

Originally posted by lenakonrad:

Kiss the bride!! Kiss the bride!!

That seems like a fitting header for my words to Jim Boggs.

Mister Boggs (may I call you Mister Boggs?), the best of luck to you and your lady. The best of everything, in fact. Health, Life, Love...Everything.

This is a wonderful Board, and a fascinating Forum, and we are a nasty little Thread within it, redeemed by one thing: We treasure our enemity, and will not hate just anyone.

I hate you, Jim Boggs. I hated you from the first post on the General Forum where I encountered you. And, when all the useless pissants, pillocks and arseholes have been removed from the scene, tossed into a hole, and tamped down by the boot of intelligence, I will still hate you. You will still be standing, of course.

I wish your lady a speedy recovery. Take time not only to cherish her, but yourself. Two that stand as One are never alone.

And never be concerned, lad, that this is a 'Challenge' Thread. It is, of course, but it's a Thread for posting on for those who want to post, and who have tasted deep of its waters.

As far as I can tell, you've been dunked enough times to have swallowed enough wisdom to post simply because you wish to post.

I find the fact that lenakonrad has taken you to Squire weird enough to not be able to comment more fully.

Joe, there's some things you just have to sit back and wonder about.

Mr. Boggs, hurry back to us when you can. Or visit us when you will.

And let us know how you are doing.

It's not all just the game, you know. A lot of it's the Thread.

<BIG>*SMOOOCH!!!*</BIG>

<BIG>*HUGGSSSS!!!*</BIG>

Mine kinder - all growed up!

Dada Berli must be soooo proud!

sir (late) aussiejeff

PS: At last - something worthy of my wit... . Mind you, Dear, Sweet Emma's request from a few eons past almost enticed me. But this OUTSTANDING event in the Whole Mis-begotten History Of The Cesspool<SUP>tm</SUP> ranks right up there with <SUB>meek's</SUB> faaaaall from disgrace.

Carry on disgusting me while I lurk yonder...

AJ

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

... and know that in all our hearts, you are and ever shall remain a Scum Sucking N00b...

Nope , Jim Boggie is mine(oops) Squire.

I can do that ,can I ?

Consider this as a baptism under fire (with rights to refuse)

(I can see naught because of my tears

strands of my loosened hair have fallen

like a pall over my eyes,etc.)

MUHAHAHAHAHA HA!

All best to You ,Squire Jim Boggs ,all the best.

edited to add some more spell and gramma mis-takes </font>

Originally posted by AUSSIEJEFF:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by lenakonrad:

<BIG>*SMOOOCH!!!*</BIG>

<BIG>*HUGGSSSS!!!*</BIG>

Mine kinder - all growed up!

Dada Berli must be soooo proud!

sir (late) aussiejeff

PS: At last - something worthy of my wit... . Mind you, Dear, Sweet Emma's request from a few eons past almost enticed me. But this OUTSTANDING event in the Whole Mis-begotten History Of The Cesspool<SUP>tm</SUP> ranks right up there with <SUB>meek's</SUB> faaaaall from disgrace.

Carry on disgusting me while I lurk yonder...

AJ </font>

Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by AUSSIEJEFF:

I like to watch.... ;)

Sir AJ

Thank you Chauncey Gardener. And after hearing that admonishion, I now plan on spending the better part of today showering. </font>

Originally posted by Lars:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by AUSSIEJEFF:

I like to watch.... ;)

Sir AJ

Thank you Chauncey Gardener. And after hearing that admonishion, I now plan on spending the better part of today showering. </font>

Actually, I just like Peter Sellers.

Don't worry Boo, you'll always be a simpleton to me. In fact, I think you're the perfect example of a man who was educated solely by television.

It's just to bad you can't also be profound.

Actually, I just like Peter Sellers.

Don't worry Boo, you'll always be a simpleton to me. In fact, I think you're the perfect example of a man who was educated solely by television.

It's just to bad you can't also be profound.

Ah, Lars, Lars, Lars. Whatever am I to do with you? Several ideas spring to mind, but I don't happen to have a large jar of honey and a fire ant hill available just now. Until such time, I guess I'll just sit back and allow you to amuse me.

Do you ever wonder what life would be like if you'd had enough oxygen at birth? Or does thinking too much give you nose bleeds?

lenakonrad can have a Squire as long as said Squire promises to leave immediately and never come back.

Given your social standing on the cesspoolpecking order* - I would suggest you start you sentence with 'I suggest' or 'I think it would be a spiffy idea' or better yet 'Here's $50 if we...'.

We have trained professionals to make rules. Hundreds of highly skilled professionals working in all forms of Government.

Unfortunately they don't post here so we have to make to do with the old-uns.

Mace

* At your level of the social ladder, when you look up all you see is (us) as*holes.

[ June 06, 2003, 05:35 PM: Message edited by: Mace ]

Originally posted by Mace:

Given your social standing on the cesspoolpecking order* - I would suggest you start you sentence with 'I suggest' or 'I think it would be a spiffy idea' or better yet 'Here's $50 if we...'.

Hmmm,

"How about a modified PL Rule?

lenakonrad can have a Squire as long as said Squire promises to leave immediately and never come back."

I'd think even a Australian could understand that was a suggestion. Must be that whole "English as a Second Language" thing.

Here's $50. Go take another class.

Gentlemen, gentlemen ... and Mace, let's not quibble and bicker over these minor differences in opinion, let's focus on that upon which we can all agree ... the Australians are all, every last one of them, down under FOR A REASON.

Think upon it lads, when you go into the doctor's office to complain about hemorrhoids, do you just come right and SAY it? Of course not, you complain of an itching, burning sensation ... DOWN UNDER.

When your trousers are just too damn tight for comfort, do you return them to the tailor with a detailed location? Ha, it is to laugh, you tell him it's too tight ... DOWN UNDER.

And finally, when you lose your Seniour Knights Magic Decoder Ring with the inscription "To Our Beloved Lord and Master, From the Whole Gang In BAHHHHHLand" in the sludge and muck residing at the very bottom of the CessPool, do you frantically ask everyone to search through the ... stuff at the bottom? No indeedy, you tell them you lost it ... DOWN UNDER.

See, it's so much more pleasant when we can all agree. Just as we can all agree that lenakonrad's promotion to Knight is null and void since his Liege, the late unlamented AussieJeff done pulled a Frodo and disappeared ... therefore Jim Boggs ain't HIS Squire (since a Squire can't have a Squire) but MINE.

Harmony and Understanding ... see lads, it's NOT impossible, even here.

Joe

Guest konrad

joe ,you disgust me .

From now on we are at war.

I despise you ,and everything you standing for.

Men who kidnapping others like a beasts ,proved

their religion to be no more

than a grimace ,as no man had power of liberty over another man..

You should face soon continual harassment from totaly hostile population ,

always ready with poison ,misdirections ,snakes and spiders in you bed.

And remember ,what seems a easy victory

can turn very costly in the end.

Sir Konrad

Faithful Squire To Sir AUSSIEJEFF

Hi Guys, Sorry about not sending turns or posting etc, 4 months ago my dad died. It was very sudden, he had a stroke. I've been too choked up to do anything much really .

Time heals they say, its true too.

So, I'm back.

Gamewise I had pbems v

Lars

A J

Harv

Lurker

Noba

and unfinished challenges with

Boo

Berli

If you can send the relevant turn thats good, if not lets restart.

Love to the Ladies of the Pool 'natch, any wine going ?

Sod off to the rest of you as always

Simon.

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Gentlemen, gentlemen ... let's face it ... I'm a bigger ASS than YeknowedaDonkeythong

Joe

Indeed you are, Sir Pillock!

So, WHO AM I THEN???? HMMMMM?????

Oh, yeah. Sir Aussiejeff's Ghost!!

Idjit.

Carry on Sir Konradicus. Your right is unassailable.... Not to mention Squire Boggs of the House of Berli has already stated HIS preference. And it were not for a SHAVE that he yearns...

Block that up yer drain, Joe

Sir Flamin' Madder Than Hell AJ

Originally posted by AUSSIEJEFF:

So, WHO AM I THEN???? HMMMMM?????

Wait..wait, I know the answer to this one...

hmm... Australian, pillock, weird...

Yes, you must be that "crocodile hunter" who constanty travels the countryside to make out with snakes and other reptiles and insects.

"Whoaa lookie here, a black taipan, the worlds third most dangerous snake, now watch me pick it up and put it in my trousers"