The Early Bird Gets The Peng Challenge Thread

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Leutnant Hortlund:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by AUSSIEJEFF:

So, WHO AM I THEN???? HMMMMM?????

Wait..wait, I know the answer to this one...

hmm... Australian, pillock, weird...

Yes, you must be that "crocodile hunter" who constanty travels the countryside to make out with snakes and other reptiles and insects.

"Whoaa lookie here, a black taipan, the worlds third most dangerous snake, now watch me pick it up and put it in my trousers" </font>

Originally posted by Nidan1:

Welcome back AJ , goodbye Jim Boggs, all of this coming and going is making me dizzy.....awaiting snappy comebacks.

Snappy comebacks....is that like - when your braces snap onto your chest when you grab for your CB Radio an' yer fingers can't hold 'em both...? Ya' all.

Anyhow, your are losing quite well in our game - you must have lot's of practise... send a turn.

Noba.

Originally posted by Lars:

I'd think even a Australian could understand that was a suggestion. Must be that whole "English as a Second Language" thing.

Here's $50. Go take another class.

Looks like I used the correct bait and landed a big one.

Now should I fillet him or wrap him in silver foil and broil him?

Mace

PS Lars, I'll send you my home address so you can send me the $50.

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

...Lot's of stuff about why Australians live down under...

Ahhh...good ol' Joe, always looking for the complicated answers to life (and bringing his haemarroids into the conversation).

The reason Australians live where we do is quite simple... we're trying to get as far away from you as possible and still enjoy decent weather.

Mace

Originally posted by Simon Elwen:

Hi Guys, Sorry about not sending turns or posting etc, 4 months ago my dad died. It was very sudden, he had a stroke. I've been too choked up to do anything much really .

Time heals they say, its true too.

So, I'm back.

Welcome back, Sir Simon, I remember with fondness your skill in mucking out the sheep pen.

Sorry about your dad though. Time does heal and eventually you'll remember your dad and smile.

Mace

Originally posted by Simon Elwen:

Hi Guys, Sorry about not sending turns or posting etc, 4 months ago my dad died. It was very sudden, he had a stroke. I've been too choked up to do anything much really .

Time heals they say, its true too.

Hello Simon, My mum died which was also 4 months ago.. although she had fought cancer for over a year, her loss still came as a great blow..

Time does heal, and we get through the difficult times as best we can...

Love and miss you mum, you are always in my thoughts..

BTW Simon ... the wine is flowing, red or white?

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Just as we can all agree that lenakonrad's promotion to Knight is null and void since his Liege, the late unlamented AussieJeff done pulled a Frodo and disappeared ... therefore Jim Boggs ain't HIS Squire (since a Squire can't have a Squire) but MINE.

What's this we ****e? Got a mouse in your pocket? Lenakonrad IS a knight and DID take Boggs to squire

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Just as we can all agree that lenakonrad's promotion to Knight is null and void since his Liege, the late unlamented AussieJeff done pulled a Frodo and disappeared ... therefore Jim Boggs ain't HIS Squire (since a Squire can't have a Squire) but MINE.

What's this we ****e? Got a mouse in your pocket? Lenakonrad IS a knight and DID take Boggs to squire </font>

Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

And not only that...and not only that, Sir Justicaribou of the MBT, where's me feckin' move, Sparky?!?

Getting a movement out of Old Foul Joe is like squeezing gold bricks from your butt-ocks. Damn near impossible I'd say....

Sir AJ

You Know I'm Right

Originally posted by Mace:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Lars:

I'd think even a Australian could understand that was a suggestion. Must be that whole "English as a Second Language" thing.

Here's $50. Go take another class.

Looks like I used the correct bait and landed a big one.

Now should I fillet him or wrap him in silver foil and broil him?

Mace

PS Lars, I'll send you my home address so you can send me the $50. </font>

Crikey!!, all this heavily accented English....and I'm not blinking talking about the Aussies neither, all these MIDDLE AMERICAN pukes, Ohioans, Minnesotans, and Illini, why dont you all just go to bed, and turn the MBT over to the other siders. G'noight, now.

Originally posted by Mace:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Noba:

blabber blabber blabber....AND SEND A TURN.

Noba.

All this nagging ...it seems... somehow familiar?

CRIKEY!!!

You're my wife!!!!

Mace </font>

Where is the Gnome when needed?

Seanacoochiecoo, Berli, Joe anyone but Gaylord.... get your finger out and start a new thread...

You got an hour at most before I take it upon myself to start yet another..........

Tst tst... lazy buggers........ ;)

Originally posted by MÃ¥kjager:

Yeah Emms..almost as LAZY as that French git ;)

regards

MÃ¥kjager

Ah well, he is as you said, FRENCH. Being lazy is his default... :D

BTW.

You should have started a new thread while you were here... I don't think we have ever had an Irish MBT...

Cheers Mak... :D