Where are the Cheat Codes & Easter Eggs?

I know that this is probably a moot question, but...

I can't help but wonder if and/or what the cheat codes can do or if any exist at all.

As an example:

Will a certain cheat code allow my Sniper to take out that T34 at 200 meters? Or...if you press a certain sequence of buttons, does a very attractive and well-endowed lady appear on the screen?

Enquiring minds want to know?

[ January 18, 2003, 12:10 PM: Message edited by: Black Max ]

I hear that once you beat all the CD scenarios with both sides and giving the AI maximum handicap, it unlocks the ability to buy a platoon of Dire Wolf mechs. They easily eat up all your armor points, however, due to both impressive power and extreme rarity.

Originally posted by Black Max:

I am almost positive that someone out there knows of a few cheats in the game, because SOMEHOW I am not winning all my games against PBEM opponents.

;)

Yah, what with all those bunny-hopping falschirmjaeger squads, and those wall-hacking JS-II's, it's a wonder I ever win a game.

I know one secret goodie...first you have to drive with your expensivst (maybe its the rarity faktor) tank over a mine field, then make a sharp turn and do it again. A pop-up window apears and ask you, to which weapon you want to transform your tank: a) Maus b)Dora or c)U-531

Ah, i forgot....the minefield must be in Woods!!!

PS: Dont take c)....its a joke...and not really usefull..

Originally posted by MantaRay:

Just type in "Rayisagod" 999,999,999 times and 20 M1A2 Abrams will teleport back in time with the 7th Fleet and you will send those pesky Ruskies back accross the Volga in no time. Be carefull not to type in "Rayisagod" 1,000,000,000 times or you have to start over!!!

smile.gif

What version are you playing????

It didn't work for me!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by MikeyD:

Ah.

Mute vs moot. Nobody uses 'moot' anymore, that word's so 'last century'.

Aw heck. You spoiled it for me. I thought his answer was very Zen. Now you point out he just can't spell. I'm going to have to go back and re-read my koans just in case I missed something...

I have a cheat that:

- makes your T-34 tanks get blown apart by little H-39 Hotchkiss tanks.

- gives an enemy SS 10-man squad the power to brutally slay 25 Russians with SMGS by charging thier Teutonic asses 20 feet across open terrain towards a defended bulding.

- causes your super-duper crack infantry squads to foul their trousers and ran screaming back into cover when a german soldier accidentally fires his K98 into the air.

- Makes enemy MG34 LMGs SO POWERFUL they can kill 3 men at 200M with the first burst.

Its called being unlucky. Simply be me, and your glorious and messy defeat is assured. smile.gif