What Historical Military Leader Are You Most Like?

Originally posted by mike the wino:

SWEEEET!!!

George S. Patton.

Now I am off to the local V.A. hospital to smack some of them slacking batiches around. :D

ME - BRADLEY .WHOA!!!

Me: :D

Biography:

William Tecumseh Sherman was one of the most controversial and successful Union generals during the Civil War. He performed well at Shiloh, Vicksburg, and the siege of Chattanooga. He captured Atlanta in one of the Civil War's most decisive campaigns. He advocated the concept of "total war" — waging war not just on the enemy's forces but on the enemy's support network. In this, he was the first modern general. He demonstrated this in his famous "March to the Sea," where his troops cut a swath of destruction through Georgia.

Leadership Attributes:

Sherman was tenacious in battle, and served with Ulysses S Grant in his campaigns — including the siege of Vicksburg, where his tenacity payed off. Sherman led by initiative as much as by planning. During his "March to the Sea," he was cut off from supply lines and his troops lived off the land. Sherman was a soldier, not a diplomat. In fact, after the war, when his name was bandied about for a nomination, he said, "If nominated, I will not run; if elected, I will not serve."

[ February 20, 2003, 09:14 PM: Message edited by: Vader's Jester ]

Originally posted by Keke:

John Paul Jones

always was sure -his much better then Robert Plant or Jimmy Page ,not that good like John Bonham ,but that rather difficult...ah,sweet memories...