Post your "get well" message to JerseyJohn here.

Comrade Trapp

I'll copy/paste them and put everyone's messages in a e-mail to him, which hopefully his wife will print out to give to him at the hospital. Call it a "get well" card from his fellow comrades in the SC community.

I figured its the least we could do considering most of us "veteran members" ;) have known each other for over a year now and post here pretty much everyday.

Moon, can you let this one off-topic thread slide?

Comrade Trapp

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jersey John

I just noticed this on the Forum! I have no clue what is the matter. :(

You are a good man and an honored friend, whom I have shared purgatory with. You have the best wishes of both my wife and myself for a speedy recovery and a return to the Board that loves ya man. :D

Quick JJ, it appears every company out there is out to make grand strategy games just as you left the scene!!

Well actually no.

There is a game out called World at War being produced by Matrix Games with Gary Grigsby's name attached to it though. Global in scope, and a potential nice companion to SC.

Current buzz, is it will be around same complexity level.

Get well soon dude. The gang is clearly rooting for your quick return.

Just want to thank everyone, I haven't checked the e-mail yet but will do so in a few minutes and will have the message typed and given to John tomorrow -- thank you especially Comrade Trapp for this great idea, I know it will mean a lot to him.

I put a longer message in the Happy 2004 area so I'll just say briefly that, if nothing more serious arises, John will be coming home on Saturday Morning. His doctors said they're doing it in self-defense!

Our eternal gratitude to everyone, as I said in the other area, I'd like to invite you all over for dinner if it were somehow possible.

Best Regards,

Marion.