Post your "get well" message to JerseyJohn here.

Comrade Trapp

Iron,

Many Thanks and glad you like those things, looking forward to really getting back into it with the pictures and all, but with the Torrents of Spring on the wing and all that I think this place will be getting really lively very soon, especially in two weeks, when SC2 gets released.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Curry,

Many Thanks, I'm sure the site will become more lively as the weather warms.

Last year around this time it was even more comatose, which is odd, you'd think people would be more inclined to go on the computer when it's cold out. I guess we've got a lot of skiers in our little community. smile.gif

Fieldmarshall Mannerheim,

Of course I'm interested to know you've got a new campaign in the works! No, very - VERY Interested! smile.gif

Ah, the Free French! I hope our wayward friends return so we can finally finish that thing, but it doesn't seem likely.

Still looking forward to that AAR game we'll be playing, I've got to start assembling some worthy pictures!

Speaking of being missed, Mr Davies ... ;)

Hoping to see much more of you here, Patrick, GrandMaster scenario and AAR creater and Overall Driving Force. The place loses a lot when it doesn't have your ideas, enthusiasm and humor. smile.gif

[ January 24, 2004, 02:20 PM: Message edited by: JerseyJohn ]

Thank You, ... Thank You, ... Thank You!

Regarding my info on SC2, I've got to clear up the facts that, while one should ALWAYS believe a SeaMonkey, I've got to deny being Mr. C. and explain the true reason for my prediction.

It came to me in a vision. I was lying there looking up at the ceiling, Mozart's Jupiter Symphony running through my earphones and a visitation occurred.

Typhoid Mary and Attila the Hun were doing a minuette beside my bed.

I pressed the button for a little more legal morphine and Cleopatra spoke through my earphones saying "John, I'm not supposed to leak information to mortals but I'll make an exception in your case. SC2 will be released on ..." and she gave me the exact day.

Naturally I figured I'd share this otherwise privledged information with my friends. How Cleopatra found out about it is anybody's guess. smile.gif