If you are satisfied with CM then POST HERE!

Hi guys. My dad refuses to order the game because he thinks that ordering it over the internet is "too risky" and he's afraid that it might not work. I've explained to him that I've already tried the demo and it WILL work, but he still won't bidge. That's why I'm appealing to you guys to help me end his stubbornness about this. Please post now!

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dad,

If the Demo will work on your computer then so will the game. As to ordering over the internet, I've had no problems with at least 8 different sites I've order from in the last year. If you are still concerned I recommend e-mailing someone at BTS for a phone number that you can place an order on. If your son is willing to use his hard earned (or saved) cash, allow him the chance to learn what it's like to be a consumer.

Father of three :D

Eric

Best entertainment investment I ever made. BTW Dad, one of the few computer games out there that motivate people to think. Not only will you get one of the best games available, (no wories you'll get it if you order) you may be plesantly suprised to see your son read a history book or two, or three, or four...

Meh, the game's alright... Nah, I'm just joshing ya, the game's great. Let's put it this way, I've had this game for almost a year and a half, and I still play it almost every day. You don't have to worry about getting ripped off or anything either.. Hey, wait a minute, you're the Dark Knight for cripes sake! What's Batman doing asking his dad for a computer game? Heh. :D:D

Dad,

I am probably older than you (I'm 53), and I have seen just about every wargame since 1958-60 & Tactics II. Take my advice, buy Combat Mission.

It is not perfect, but it is easily the best game on computer & it is the best wargame ever made so far (CM2 is coming).

By crackie. I can remember the good old days when I had to walk 5 miles uphill in the snow to get to school and ... . (Oh goodness, I grew up in New Orleans & we have no hills & no snow in that semi-tropical hell hole with good, good food.) :D

The first smile in 1-1/2 weeks, but still no cheers yet, Richard

Totally satisfied. Only game I've been playing for over a year now. :eek:

Best game out of the box (no lockups, etc.) I've ever bought. Probably the best piece of computer software I've seen as well. Charles's programming is pretty damn good stuff considering he's doing it by himself.

Buy it. This won't be a game that sits in the closet and collects dust after a couple of weeks or days.

[edit for stupid typos]

[ 09-21-2001: Message edited by: sitzkrieg ]

Best value in a video game I have ever owned!

Seriously, I have been playing this game since the day it was released (late june 2000, I preorderd it based on the demo) and this game has SAVED me money because I have been too busy playing it and far too satisfied, and addicted to it to buy any other games.

Just send and cheque in the mail and wait for the standard delivery time, you REALLY, really won't be disappointed.

-tom w