Time to Lock the Forum and Concentrate on Peng Thread

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

Ripley.. I'm scared!..<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ripley:

It's ok Berli, you die anyhow in the sequel.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

jerk... packer, lugnut... Frauen Versteher, Weich Ei, Oberhelftebrotchenesser, Brainless Flat head... I slap your inner Croda and feed it rat poison.. die lots now.

------------

www.derkessel.com Home of „Die Sturmgruppe“; Scenario Design Group for Combat Mission.

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by mensch:

A string of unintelligible squeeks<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

There's a good little mouse... just got your setup. You can stop worrying for a bit as I have

to wait until I get home to do the setup.

[This message has been edited by Berlichtingen (edited 01-22-2001).]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

You can stop worrying for a bit as I have to wait until I get home to do the setup.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

take your time Berlikoon, I be home at 22:00 which will be what 17:00 hours by you.. see you on icq. die lots now.. ps.

tell your mom she looks good in red... ANYONE WANT PICTURES??

-------------

www.derkessel.com Home of „Die Sturmgruppe“; Scenario Design Group for Combat Mission.

[This message has been edited by mensch (edited 01-22-2001).]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by mensch:

take your time Berlikoon, I be home at 22:00 which will be what 17:00 hours by you.. see you on icq. die lots now.. ps.

tell your mom she looks good in red... ANYONE WANT PICTURES??

-------------

[This message has been edited by mensch (edited 01-22-2001).]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Berli's mom in red... Sure, I'll take a quick peek...

AAAHH! AAAHH! MY eyes... My eyes... I'm blind...

I'm blind...

But I can still crush Crawdad...

------------------

To the last I grapple with thee; from hell's heart I stab at thee; for hate's sake I spit my last breath at thee...

First, on a non-reaming note:

Stevetherat: I'm in Southwark, SE1. A bunch of us usually get together for drinks every week or two. Dunno when the next time will be, but you're welcome to join.

And now...

babyupdate.jpg

Scrota has issues with the way I'm conducting my probe. To which I say, when my my turgid, thrusting probe is deep within his most secret spots, pounding vigorously away at his tender flanks with the speed and animal brutality of a charging bull elephant scenting a cow in heat, he may comment upon my probe.

Berli continues to blast away. Given that he is supported by the entire artillery arm of the Canadian Army, an armored division, and a wing of F-16s as opposed to my platoon or so of exhausted, undersupplied Volksgrenadiers, the outcome is not much in doubt. I'll still make him bleed for it.

Sneakytea is in a bit of a tiff because I won't tell him what brand of artillery I'm dropping on his men. Boo hoo. I think he's just jealous that I'm probing Croda and not him.

PolTroon is finding out what happens when he runs into veteran SMG squads at close range. He is probably also finding out that being French is silly, but that doesn't have as much to do with me as it does with him being alive and French.

Hiram never sent me a setup, from which I am forced to extrapolate that he is a mewling bluebird with a Boy Scout fetish who murders his neighbors' children and poses them in a lifelike manner in his basement. I imagine he then has tea parties with them.

You may now go back to your regularly scheduled program, The Very Best of Hee-Haw.

------------------

Soy super bien soy super super bien soy bien bien super bien bien bien super super

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kitty:

Don't flatter yourself, I've never seen you as an authority figure and never will. =) And talk about lying poorly! You've always seemed to think of yourself as some kind of authority figure. "Post like this!" "Don't post like that!" "That post isn't long enough!" "You post too much!" "Waaa! Waa! Why won't you do what I say?!?!?!"

So leave Mace and the rest of us alone because to paraphrase what you said, you are, "the most offensive person here." =)

Kitty

Ps - I don't recall Matt saying we couldn't swear, so here's my gratuitous cuss word: ****.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Damn. Me thinks we should consider de-clawing our resident feline or else someone might get hurt. But then again most people here like that kind of stuff... oh well.

Jeff

------------------

First of all, David, you stupid sot, if names were meant to be descriptive, everyone would have the, culturally appropriate, name of, "Ugly little purple person that cries and wets itself." -Meeks.

[This message has been edited by jshandorf (edited 01-22-2001).]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by dalem:

Until then, I'll keep playing people I respect, like Croda.

B]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wow, Croda... You gonna take that from a dalem?

Jeff

------------------

First of all, David, you stupid sot, if names were meant to be descriptive, everyone would have the, culturally appropriate, name of, "Ugly little purple person that cries and wets itself." -Meeks.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jshandorf:

Wow, Croda... You gonna take that from a dalem?

Jeff

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Dammit, dalem! I'll teach you to respect me, you Animal Rescue League Volunteer; you Boy Scout Leader; you big nice guy who donates to needy charities and goes to Ecuador to build houses for people who don't want them! How do you like them apples! Respect me again and I'll sign you up for one of those dime a day-save a hungry kid funds!

------------------

WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! -

THIS SIG FILE BELONGS TO A COMPLETE FOO.

MR T WOULDN'T BE SO KIND AS TO WRINKLE AN EYEBROW AT THIS UNFORTUNATE BEING. PLEASE OFFER HIS PARENTS AND COHABITANTS ALL SYMPATHY POSSIBLE. MAY BE CONTAGIOUS. CONTAINS ARTIFICIAL SWEETNER, INTELLIGENCE AND WIT. STAND WELL CLEAR AND LIGHT WICK. BY ORDER PETERNZ

Damn Croda. That is one funny sig!!!

must suck to be you - Hiram Sedai

To the TCP/IP Slut Meeks,

You have been getting around more than a case of drippy-dick at a marine base. The thought of playing you makes me feel unclean and violated.

But regardless I am free tonight for an "engagment" of the most unhealthy kind.

Even though I despise and hate ICQ since they were bought out by AOL I will install it on my machine and look you up, you tree swinging ape.

JD & Berli,

Do not I think I have forgotten about you two. Setups will be coming your way tonight.

Jeff

------------------

To the TCP/IP Slut Meeks,

You have been getting around more than a case of drippy-dick at a marine base. The thought of playing you makes me feel unclean and violated.

But regardless I am free tonight for an "engagment" of the most unhealthy kind.

Even though I despise and hate ICQ since they were bought out by AOL I will install it on my machine and look you up, you tree swinging ape.

JD & Berli,

Do not I think I have forgotten about you two. Setups will be coming your way tonight.

Jeff

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Don't forget that you owe me a turn as well, you festering blackhead.

Drippy dick on a Marine base...that's funny!

------------------

MR T WOULDN'T BE SO KIND AS TO WRINKLE AN EYEBROW AT THIS UNFORTUNATE BEING. PLEASE OFFER HIS PARENTS AND COHABITANTS ALL SYMPATHY POSSIBLE. MAY BE CONTAGIOUS. CONTAINS ARTIFICIAL SWEETNER, INTELLIGENCE AND WIT. STAND WELL CLEAR AND LIGHT WICK. BY ORDER PETERNZ

My two matches with Cesspoolers are going badly. JD wrecked a Bofors and a 60mm and panicked a spotter with about ten rounds of 81mm, then blasted one M3A1 with his 234/1 and killed the other with a 'faust or some fool thing. He continues to tear up my infantry with what I assume are SMG squads. My last chance is to get my spotter under control and try a "martyr strike" that will hopefully hurt his guys a little bit more than my own.

I'm not doing too great in my match against Jarhead either. That's because he hasn't even sent me the first turn movie yet. I think he may still be uploading it; I took an informal count and discovered that Croda gave me, the defender, around 3000 points. I think my worthy opponent must be in excess of 5000, at least.

My games with non-poolers are looking up. Mr. Hankey hasn't returned a turn in two days, but that battle is all but a done deal. Bates has cleverly left a 234/1 in plain sight of my tanks and I do intend to blow it away next turn.

P.S. Forgot about Mace. Turn on the way, my man.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by stevetherat:

Hey Marlon

Thread requires more updates on THE battle of squeekers. Get to it big boy!

Steve<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The 'Pool will learn of your incompetence when I damn well get around to it. So far (as of last night) I have not received your latest movie file, and I need to watch both yours and RaisedByWolves'movie files so that FOW stays more or less intact. Get with it you small-nut addle-brained pimple on Meek's inner Croda.

------------------

This message brought to you by

Marlow's Salvage and Wrecking Service,

Proud Sponsor of The Cesspool

formerly The 'Meeks currently exists as Polar Bear excrement' Memorial Thread

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Check6:

...I took an informal count and discovered that Croda gave me, the defender, around 3000 points. I think my worthy opponent must be in excess of 5000, at least.

My games with non-poolers are unimportant, and thus don't deserve mention here. I also enjoy feeding Alka Seltzer to the ducks in the park and watching their stomachs explode. I then scoop up the dead duck and have my way with it. Cool huh?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It is customary for an attacking force to attack with more force than the defender has. Serious grogs refer to the practice as either "Not getting all of your men killed by a superior force dug in on high ground," or occasionally as "Are you F'ing stoopid? Of course the attacker gets more points!" Please post any other question in the "Ask the CessPoolers thread. This is not the place to educate you on military practice.

As for the rest of your post...I wouldn't mention that very much if I were you.

------------------

Damn. Me thinks we should consider de-clawing our resident feline or else someone might get hurt. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

And I think you better hurry . . .

kittyattacks.jpg

;)

Kitty

------------------

Hamsters at War!

Chicks With Tanks

Lorak's FTX

"I'd rather the Bees than your Mask of Shame." - Stuka

The True Blue Aussie Slang Source

And I think you better hurry . . .

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Very Funny! Hiram, is that your cat?

Just one quick update:

From the banks of the River Styx, the massive Battle-O-Doom continues to rage between my deftly commanded Axis forces, and Capt. Croda ret. (Formerly CO of PT212). So far, much of Detroit's finest steel lie burning, and the bodies of brave GIs litter the riverbanks. I now have a fairly solid bridgehead across the river to the east, while Croda's hold to my side of the western-most bridge is tenuous.

Also, jd, Toomai of the Sheep and Shandy Baby are obviously consumed by their fear and loathing, as I have not seen a turn in a while.

------------------

This message brought to you by

Marlow's Salvage and Wrecking Service,

Proud Sponsor of The Cesspool

formerly The 'Meeks currently exists as Polar Bear excrement' Memorial Thread

[This message has been edited by Marlow (edited 01-22-2001).]

HEAR YE! HEAR YE!

Let it be known throughout the 'Pool that, for slights committed against my person, I have slapped Lorak liberally about the head and gills with the Gage of Challenge™. That his upper extremities are now gouting ichor and other bodily fluids may stem from my slipping the Mutha-Beautiful Brick™ into the Gage of Challenge™ before commencing my little Wack-an-Elf session.

I await his response with all the quivering anticipation of a 75/L70 getting a well-deserved reaming.

Amen selah!

------------------

Ethan

-----------

"We forbid any course that says we restrict free speech." -- Dr. Kathleen Dixon, Director of Women's Studies, Bowling Green State University

Okay all you mewling gits,

I haven't processed any turns for a few days since my Real Life has been interfering.

All your stinkin' turns will go out tonight.

Jeff

------------------

There isn't one of us in here who believes you have a real life. Stop watching the scrambled Spice channel and playing your own version of "Whack-an-elf" and play your turns.

------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Croda:

There isn't one of us in here who believes you have a real life. Stop watching the scrambled Spice channel and playing your own version of "Whack-an-elf" and play your turns.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I will show you the true meaning of "Whack-an-Elf" dear Croda.

Anyway, with my imagination all I need is the audio.

Jeff

------------------

Ayyye, I just had a Hiram spotting. He just resurrected my "CM = Crack" thread.

He looks so lost and lonely without the pool. Like a vagabond with no home to call his own he has resorted to reading old threads to now amuse himself. Poor bastard.

Jeff

------------------

Yeah, I was wondering about that myself. I'd have to guess it was Meek's choice; he IS our self-appointed "leader" you know. I'm thinking possible towel boys might be Mel Gibson, Sean Connery (for when I get a little older), Dan Marino, Robert Clooney, Brad Pitt . . . who says we can only have one? =)

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ohhhhhhh more than one towel boy eh? Hmmmmmmmm now let me think.......... *5 mins later* Nope, I can't think of anyone else who has the same effect on me that the lovely Nick does, although I thought Tom Cruise came pretty close once, but that was only once....... The Movie..... " Interview with a Vampire " the character..... " Lestat" yep, he can bite my neck anytime. smile.gif

------------------

Just for the record, I am a hunk, a hunk o'burnin' love. So's Meeks, buts that's only until the antibiotics take effect.

-------------------

HAKKO

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by YK2:

I thought Tom Cruise came pretty close once, but that was only once....... The Movie..... " Interview with a Vampire " the character..... " Lestat" yep, he can bite my neck anytime. :)<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I never understood why women find homosexual midgets so attractive. Must be some kind of suicide gene that has decided it must no longer procreate.

Jefe, I shall play you tonight. Everyone else: I no longer have my CM cd, this will be the case for a few weeks. I can join TCP/IP games and I can respond, for now, due to the fact that I haven't shut down my CM. And you wonder why California is having an energy crisis.

------------------

"My mortar refuses to fire! He's Yellow!"

-Me

"Send him to CM2."

-Mace

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Croda:

Miss Emma. I hope you're sleeping soundly, for I shant. I had thought it well known that it was my pleasure and my pleasure alone to provide you with a tantalizing escape from His Emminent Frenchness, PawBroon. Have you fallen for this imbecile with the impronouncable name? My heart is squashed like I imagine it could only feel after losing to Hiram.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah guess I did get pretty carried away with all that crooning, but give a girl a break, there I was "Wild At Heart" soundrack blasting out Nicks version of "Love Me Tender" I am but a mere female, forgive me Croda, unless the real Nick Cage is hanging around this Forum somewhere, you are still my Number One Tantalizing Escape. wink.gif

------------------

Just for the record, I am a hunk, a hunk o'burnin' love. So's Meeks, buts that's only until the antibiotics take effect.

-------------------

HAKKO