Okay SuperTed or MadMatt...

...We're ready for the "Big anouncement" now. The more I click on those rusty old CMBB screen shots the less interesting they get, and I've clicked on them many-a-times. Speeking of those screen shots, I've come to the conclusion that they stink and we need new ones this instant, fifty of them.

Come on, it's almost the same pic 4 times, the same tank 4 times, how boring! Can you do any better? You're like Microsoft thinking you can sucker us with anything that's new.

I demand you release fresh, up-to-date, CMBB screenshots immediately. "Up-to-date meaning it fully shows the secret "Swayinggrassandtrees" technology that you've been keeping from us all this time.

Go on, the secrets out, release away.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heya Guys,

Just so you know, I dont think we are quite ready for new screen shots yet. Ive was working mainly on models up until a week ago, so there isnt all that much new visually to show you guys yet.

Im not sure what the big announcement is to be honest, but I wouldnt want people to get their hopes up just yet for new screen shots smile.gif

Dan

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by SuperTed:

Guys,

Don't listen to Dan. He knows not of what he speaks. ;)

Due to some technical difficulties, things have been pushed back a couple days. But, trust me, you will be pleased (even if there are no screenshots involved). smile.gif <hr></blockquote>

What could technical difficulties mean?

DEMO! IT WILL BE THE DEMO!!! :eek:

Oh my God SuperTed flat out said it!!! It is the DEMO!!! Come on people, peace together the puzzle. Look, what else could "technical difficulties" mean.

Just read it to yourself.

Technical difficulties...demo!

Oh my God it's coming! HOORAY! AHHHHHHH!!!

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Edited due to to shortage of :eek: .

[ 10-30-2001: Message edited by: Amidst_Void ]</p>

Hehe, note that all I said was that it wont be any screen shots just yet, I am sure Ted and Matt have something coming.

And before anything silly happens here I can unfortunately say with 110% assurance that no, it is most definately NOT THE DEMO. smile.gif

Dan

[ 10-30-2001: Message edited by: KwazyDog ]</p>

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by KwazyDog:

Hehe, note that all I said was that it wont be any screen shots just yet, I am sure Ted and Matt have something coming.

And before anything silly happens here I can unfortunately say with 110% assurance that no, it is most definately NOT THE DEMO. smile.gif

Dan

[ 10-30-2001: Message edited by: KwazyDog ]<hr></blockquote>

If there won't be any screenshots nor the DEMO, it will logically be THE MOVIE!

IT WILL BE THE MOVIE THEN!!! :eek:

It think it will have something to do with Manx and combat-missions. I am guessing he might take over CMHQ or something to that affect. And I am guessing that the techinacal difficulties might be just an excuse to get it all working and MANX to transfer all those mods over to CMHQ. Maybe he even re-did the layout of CMHQ(not that there is anything wrong with the layout).

Or they are just messing with us and nothing is going on.

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by MikeyD:

No! No! Not the Demo, not the screenshot, not the T-shirt... It'll be the whopping big price increase!

"Combat Mission: Barbarrella to Bardot, price is now $300 per CD, includes manual with fold-out center spread."<hr></blockquote>

And it only runs on Windows XXXP. smile.gif

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Porajkl:

If there won't be any screenshots nor the DEMO, it will logically be THE MOVIE!

IT WILL BE THE MOVIE THEN!!! :eek: <hr></blockquote>

If that was the case, I am sure the best rating possible would be an NC-17 with all the footage of Matt that would undoubtedly have to be included. tongue.gif

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by KwazyDog:

Heya Guys,

Just so you know, I dont think we are quite ready for new screen shots yet. Ive was working mainly on models up until a week ago, so there isnt all that much new visually to show you guys yet.

Im not sure what the big announcement is to be honest, but I wouldnt want people to get their hopes up just yet for new screen shots smile.gif

Dan<hr></blockquote>

From what KD says, I don't think they have very many textures done for the vehicles. I truly wonder what it could be.

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Rex_Bellator:

No! No! You fools!

It's obviously going to be THE TEE-SHIRT :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

It's going to have the BTS boys grinning all over it, and will be perfect for your Trick-or-Treat scary Halloween outfit.

Excellent timing!<hr></blockquote>

[shudder]Madmatt's mug on a t-shirt would be just a little too scary for me.[/shudder]

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Henry Kearney:

A shiny new BTS website??? :confused: <hr></blockquote>

maybe a list of confirmed new stuff that will be in cm:bb! vehicle lists, cool features, THE RECORD YOUR GAME SO YOU CAN WATCH THAT SUPER COOL AMBUSH AGAIN AND AGAIN feature...

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by SuperTed:

Guys,

It appears most of the technical difficulties are resolved. So, once we get our dorks in a row, we'll have a juicy one for you! ;) <hr></blockquote>

You are just as evil as Rune, Ted! ;)