I met Peng and challenged him and got him drunk and he didn't even has the decency to

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by dalem:

[QB]Ohhh,... [QB]<hr></blockquote>

Wha's mah turrrn, ye weepin' cold sore? Ah've nae ainly ferrgotten' mah stankin' plan, Ah cannae even spell tha stankin word (plan)!!

Mah laddies are itchin' tae tramp aintae tha teeth o' ye defences ain tha feckin' snoo, an' ye tardy turrn-aboot as denyin' thaim tha chance fer glory!

bastaarrrd.

SirMacOberGruppenBloodyStompinSicFeuhrerBastardABCDJimmy

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by OGSF:

Wha's mah turrrn, ye weepin' cold sore? Ah've nae ainly ferrgotten' mah stankin' plan, Ah cannae even spell tha stankin word (plan)!!

Mah laddies are itchin' tae tramp aintae tha teeth o' ye defences ain tha feckin' snoo, an' ye tardy turrn-aboot as denyin' thaim tha chance fer glory!

bastaarrrd.

SirMacOberGruppenBloodyStompinSicFeuhrerBastardABCDJimmy<hr></blockquote>

Either I have 4 (four) bad hard drives or my replacement motherboard is a cruel joke. I will try to coax a few more turns out tomorrow. New (again) motherboard should be here by end of week and I can resume my fevered CM schedule.

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Mace:

I agree!

Besides Cricket season is now underway and once more the uber-cricket team, Australia, is again ready to take is place as the greatest cricket team in the world.

It's ...so... hard to be humble when Australia brings out so many winners!

Mace<hr></blockquote>

Was it wise of you to make a mention of Cricket after the Bushrangers poor performance at the Punt Rd oval on Sunday?

{edited just to let you all know that I really, really don't like horses. This is particularly true when the wrong bloody ones win}

[ 10-29-2001: Message edited by: Speedy ]</p>

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Speedy:

Was it wise of you to make a mention of Cricket after the Bushrangers poor performance at the Punt Rd oval on Sunday?<hr></blockquote>

Och aye, Speedy, ye a whee Baaaastarrrd an' sasinach....sen' me a setoop an' I'll pin yor eers to the toop of ye hed, Jimmea.

Och, an' tha bigga tha betta!

Baaaastarrrd!

Mace

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Lars:

Exactly.

Send a setup, so I may have more fertile grounds that football to comment on just how loathsome an individual you really are.

Consider yourself more challenged than OU.

BTW, the Gophers won 66-10.

Unlike OU.<hr></blockquote>

I'm glad your local peewee team is doing so well -- it really does a young child's mind well to succeed. Perhaps they can take that success along with them into puberty and really make something of themselves.

Then again, being from Minnesota, probably not.

As to the challenge, send me a setup. Don't expect a reply until AFTER the 31st. Work will keep me busy until then (after which I will happliy resume kicking everyone's butt, except Berli, who is using his malignant powers to alter physics, forcing my bullets and artillery shells to magically sail over his troops while his are magnetically drawn to mine).

Poofer.

Prate on about your drunken antics but I just thought I'd post some more abuse of Mr. Intellectual Cop Splatty. TUSH MINNIE! How dare you send piat teams off to snoop around enemy held forests like that? Shame on you! Tonk tonk on the head! Yes folks, Mr. know it all Slapps has received yet another of the shocks and blows that flesh is heir to, another of life's little slaps...ambushed by mobile marauders I doubt he ever even spotted, and who melted away into the forest.

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>As you well know, recently the was a gathering of the Olde Ones. At this gathering, several things were discovered.<hr></blockquote> While I harbor no illusions (well ... the one about the cheerleader who REALLY digs older guys perhaps) about the ultimate aim of Berli, i.e. the triumph of evil over good ... and probably the cheerleader thing TOO, I would like to thank him for taking the time to obtain and post a photo of the Olde Ones. It answers, I believe, MANY of the questions I and others have long had.

Joe

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

Do you even remember when your ancestors still spoke English?<hr></blockquote>

Huh? English? I member bein teached somefink bout it at schol but me cani't member!!!

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>

Huh? English? I member bein teached somefink bout it at schol but me cani't member!!!<hr></blockquote>

That reminds me. Hear ye hear ye. The RESULT of my SECOND Peng Challenge MATCH against SSN Suxx:

In my very own scenario Ethnic Cleansing

CMplayer 100

Suxx 0

Total Axis chest-pounding victory. Up me a notch on the ladder, laddies.

Once again Suxx has demonstrated his talent for dying cheerfully. His objective was to exit refugees, but he stooped to the unheard of gamey tactic of rushing the edge of the board with everyone at once. Thus he denied me the opportunity of using the flamethrowers, which must have been one of his grog tricks. The revised version of the scenario will prevent this with pits, barbed wire and wasps.

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by CMplayer:

In my very own scenario Ethnic Cleansing<hr></blockquote>

Let's see,

You designed a scenario and foisted it on Stixx (not bolded because he is still a SSN), then you actually had the nerve to claim a victory even though it the scenario was in beta, and obviously unbalanced?

Boy, is Stixx dumb (bolded to emphasise that Stixx is dumb).

Mace

[ 10-29-2001: Message edited by: Mace ]</p>

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Boy, is Stixx dumb (bolded to emphasise that Stixx is dumb).<hr></blockquote> Ummm, in that case I think the procedure is to bold AND italicize ... or maybe it's BOLD and Italicize ... no, wait I remember it's BOLD & ITALICIZE ... unless it's ... hang on ... carry the two, move the decimal and scream like a chicken ... no I was right, yeah that's it.

In related news today, Betty BattleBoobs has taken her toys (XP and some magic video card) and, we hope fervently, gone home to mope. I'm terribly disappointed in ALL of you for your failure to follow my lead.

jd, having gamily sent his infantry ahead of his tanks (btw, I suspect that BTS hasn't properly modelled the slope of his German tunics, they're not dying as quickly as I'd like and I blame non-penetrative hits by my Vickers MG) is having them pay the price for his inhumanity. I, OTOH, (actually my name is Joe Shaw but I've been thinking of changing and OTOH seems a reasonably choice) am firmly ensconced in snug little buildings and woods and am waiting till I see the whites (or reds) of his eyes.

I chose jd for this game update because it's still too early for me to have clearly lost. The others ...

Joe

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by CMplayer:

CMplayer Suxx

Once again Suxx has demonstrated his talent for dying cheerfully.<hr></blockquote>

CMplayer sux? We all already knew that!

Well i had to be that "High" to play you of course i'm going to die cheerfully!.

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Mace:

The scenario was in beta, and obviously unbalanced?

<hr></blockquote>

Unbalanced! If you call 1 green infantry company with "Low" ammo up against full german squads, HT's and Flame throwers "Unbalanced" then, yeah your probably right!.

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Lars:

Really Shaw, setting up another account just so you can start threads saying your right.

It's so gamey it's inspired.

I'm only sorry that I didn't think of it first.<hr></blockquote>Well lad {chuckle} I WAS your Knight and you WERE my Squire ... I didn't teach you EVERYTHING I know.

I wonder what form Iskander will choose for his abject apology? Formal perhaps, along the lines of "Sir Joe Shaw, I do hereby fully and completely apologize and retract any and all statements made by me which might have been construed as questioning your correctness. Subsequent events have proven you in the right again ... I was foolish to have doubted you and do hereby aplogize in full and beg that you would do me the honor of accepting same." Ummm, yes, that should do nicely.

Joe

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Oh but you mistake me Lawyer, I do play CM ... I just don't play YOU ... my stomach isn't quite strong enough to handle that yet! And you are further mistaken when you assert: Quite right Lawyer, after all if the world can't accomodate YOU in the prompt and efficient manner that you deserve, well, I for one despair of civilization.

As to Betty BattleTorso I'm fully in agreement with "her" as well. After all "she" waited a FULL three hours after posting "her" query on the Tech board before "she" rightfully took umbrage and posted on the main board as well. And who can blame "her"? Why Windows XP has been out for ... DAYS now. How DARE BTS not look into that prospect immediately? And after all that "she's" done for BTS and this community you'd think they'd have consulted "her" as to the priority of CM2 vs. CM1 and XP compatibility. Obviously their slack attitudes and PROVEN poor customer service was directly responsible for THAT CRIME and "she" had every right to DEMAND immediate perfection.

I can certainly understand why YOU would support "her" position ... it's what we've come to expect of ... our Lawyer.

Joe<hr></blockquote>

Joe, I really haven't seen such putrid BS in public since Nixon told us he wasn't a crook. Having you anywhere near a thread where real computer facts and technical issues are involved is intellectual pollution. You and factual analysis and interpretation just don't get along well. Never have, never will.

You didn't say one thing on issue in the XP thread, just the usual "justicar" opinions about how you see the world and injustice. It's the same useless crap you constantly spew, which most of us choose to ignore like the embarrassing stain on Uncle Pete's pants. It can be funny... unless big money is involved. Especially MY MONEY!

Since you now and forever will play CM on a Radio Shack Tandy demo machine from 1994, don't interfere with discussions among people who spend real money on new computers to get better results. XP incompatibility is an important issue for those of us who want to play the current CM game on a new machine, whatever happens with CM 2.

I don't want to lose the ability to play CM when I upgrade. True, you won't need to bother about it as gameplay is beneath you. But you can at least take comfort in knowing that your Tandy still works for writing crap on the CM forum. You won't need an XP upgrade for that.