I met Peng and challenged him and got him drunk and he didn't even has the decency to

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

I blame Elvis ... <hr></blockquote>

Typical justicar abuse. Always looking to assign blame to others besides themselves.

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>

if he'd just posted the rules properly we may have averted this latest infestation of SSNs.

<hr></blockquote>

And he did his job. No SSN infestation. You haven't properly insulated againt SSIDGAF permeation, however.

Worse yet, it's one of those that we thought we'd chased away for good but no doubt his limited brain functions couldn't recall his prior experience here.<hr></blockquote>

Wow. You acknowledged that I have a brain. I really wish that I could be generous and allow that your echo chamber of a cranial cavity has some residual intelligence, but....sorry, no.

He seems to forget that I am a Seniour Knight, The Justicar of the Peng Challenge Thread and the CessPool Drain Commissioner and if I say that May is summer in Virginia then BY GAWD May is summer in Virginia!

<hr></blockquote>

Sure, if you really want so for talking about flower-growing seasons in the Hermitage, or hunting seasons, or whatever else. But ACW history? No fecking way!!

And then he DARES to refer to the prime directive of the M.B.T., "SOD OFF" as ... {shudder} ... lame!<hr></blockquote>

Want to hear it again? Oh, the temptation...

Why he sees the need to expose his ignorance and groggliness (no Bauhaus it's not ... hmmmm ... why YES Bauhaus it would seem that he's exposing his groggliness, my oh my what SHALL we do about that I wonder ... any ideas Bauhaus?)<hr></blockquote>

It's simple. Keep your rendition of ACW history correct. Then I'm back to residual lurk. (At least on that issue.)

Hmmm....I kinda like that "Speck" name now. It's your lame attempt, of course, to render me as infinitesimal, but actually reveals your miniscule perception to the cosmic "dark matter" that is comprised of forum lurkers.

OK, I am prepared to let you replace your blown fuses by my returning to lurk. (Gawd, am I too generous?) But if a certain ronin knight seeks a squire someday......

[ 11-07-2001: Message edited by: Spook ]</p>

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

[QB]Isn't that cute, they made Underoos in the shape of kangaroos back then? I bet they had a little baby 'roo doll in the pouch didn't they. Did it have a tail and footsies too?

<hr></blockquote>

Rofllllllll Now that was funny.

:D

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Spook:

OK, I am prepared to let you replace your blown fuses by my returning to lurk. (Gawd, am I too generous?) But if a certain ronin knight seeks a squire someday......<hr></blockquote>

Dang it Joe, if you are going to CLAIM that you are the Cesspool Drain Commissioner, would you at least get the bloody plunger and get rid of this overflow?

I have been very remiss and must correct a situation. When I said Lawyer was the only one with a winning record against me and them followed that up by saying that Stuka and Mace did as well I neglected to mention a Knight who is more mysterious and dark than all of them combined. He is a Knight who walks among us in silence. His presense is felt in everything we do that is CM. I am of course speaking of Fionn. Fionn Kelly spanked me 3 out of 3 games in ways that still make me shudder. He eviserated me and fed me my entrails. Never have I been beaten so soundly so consistently. Of course this pointed out tome by Fionn himself which makes him not much better than Stuka and Mace but being a lowdown dirty scumbag just makes him a part of this vile neverending thread

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Elvis:

I have been very remiss and must correct a situation. When I said Lawyer was the only one with a winning record against me and them followed that up by saying that Stuka and Mace did as well I neglected to mention a Knight who is more mysterious and dark than all of them combined. He is a Knight who walks among us in silence. His presense is felt in everything we do that is CM. I am of course speaking of Fionn. Fionn Kelly spanked me 3 out of 3 games in ways that still make me shudder. He eviserated me and fed me my entrails. Never have I been beaten so soundly so consistently. Of course this pointed out tome by Fionn himself which makes him not much better than Stuka and Mace but being a lowdown dirty scumbag just makes him a part of this vile neverending thread<hr></blockquote>

Ok, ok, I'll try not to scream out the obvious, desperate plea, "What about me? What about me, ya wanker?"

It is bleedingly obvious that I have bested you 2 out of three times. I hate to sound like a desperate whore, but, well, there it is! You, sir, have beat me once. Where as I have beat you twice (no obnoxiously nasty references intended).

I will NOT be Ignored!

So. Carry on in your little fancy fantasy land of spanker receivership, but jus remember:

<big>I own your ass!</big> (until proven otherwise)

Ya wanker !

{edited (many times) because you all knew I would}

[ 11-07-2001: Message edited by: Leeo ]

[ 11-07-2001: Message edited by: Leeo ]</p>

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by CMplayer:

Click here for a very nice close up photo of one of these 'daisy cutters' that have been in the media lately. Frankly I can't figure out what the fuss is about.<hr></blockquote>

I do.

Step on one of those barefoot and you'll know about it!

Mace

The Taliban must be laughing their heads off. Those bombs will be totally ineffectual as everyone knows that there are no daisies in Afghanistan.

Now a "crappy rock and rubble strewn lunar landscape cutter" bomb might be a different story.

I think I should be in charge of this operation as I've got all the answers, just ask me.

Oh good, the tread is not closed yet. The new one caught me by surprise, this one only being page 11 and all. Well just to keep my one post per thread minimum going, I will post game updates.

Ahem...

As usual, Speedy is reaming me again, but this time it is only because he has lots of tracks, and I wasn't given anthing to hurt them back with. I mauled his grunts pretty bad, but those .50 cals are just too much, so my few remaining units (not that I had many to start with) are doing their best Italian army impression and heading towards Berlin at a rapid pace.

That is all, aside from some non-poolers I am currently trading electrons with.

And I must say that I am enjoying the abuse Slappy is getting over the Ronin Squire thing, I did it the firstest and the bestest, and nobody objected to my claim. So I still say he has to come up with a new gimmick. At least my claim was legitimate, as my knight did pull the Houdini on me. Slappy, on the other hand, just showed up unsponsored, hardly the same thing.