New CM Website: Combat Opinion

I see you did not test the appearance of the site with Mozilla. (It is all mushed together -- unusable.) Or maybe this is one of those HTML things where IE is out of synch with the standard?

Oh, and on the registration page, you have "double check you're info"; you need "your" there.

I submitted a comment on the "experience for infantry " poll and it did not appear. Do comments work? Did I do something wrong?

Other than that, looking great!

Thanks for the feedback!

Wreck,

I didn't test the appearence in Mozilla. Do you know if Mozilla is friendly to Cascading Style Sheets? ...I'm not sure why the comments didn't work for you. They aren't in the database. I'll look into it.

Michael Dorosh,

Yeah BTS could find that horse transport poll useful. So far only one guy thinks horses would be worth the while to put into CM2. interesting

More HQ Polls are on the way!

Swamp

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Combat Opinion Staff:

Thanks for the feedback!

Wreck,

I didn't test the appearence in Mozilla. Do you know if Mozilla is friendly to Cascading Style Sheets? ...I'm not sure why the comments didn't work for you. They aren't in the database. I'll look into it.

Michael Dorosh,

Yeah BTS could find that horse transport poll useful. So far only one guy thinks horses would be worth the while to put into CM2. interesting

Swamp<hr></blockquote>

That would be me....but I know it isn't going to happen!

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Combat Opinion Staff:

Thanks for the feedback!

Wreck,

Michael Dorosh,

Swamp<hr></blockquote>

CSS doesn't work in Mozilla or Netscape. I get the same problems with Netscape 6. All the text is scrambled on the main page.

Thanks for the feedback everyone. The site got 400 unique visiters yesterday!

Stoffel,

The terrain including the trees in that screenshot is Magua's Normany mod. The Cromwell VI's (my favorite tank) use Tiger's mod for it. I'd better put that info on the page.

I have some other screenshots on standby using Magua's mods aswell.

Fixes:

The comments button now has the number of comments for that poll next to it.

Appearance fixes for Netscape and Opera users are on the way.

Swamp

[ 12-03-2001: Message edited by: Combat Opinion Staff ]</p>

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Binkie:

I agree about the screenshot...the composition, framing, and mod quality are all outstanding. BTS should be using that on their front page to sell the game.<hr></blockquote>

The only problem with that is the game does not look like that until you install all the mods. It would be a little deceptive. It is a very nice pic though.