my tour of cm world

i finally got my own beautiful visage into the game! of course since i'm not looking straight into the camera i look weird in the game from the left. plus i just found out the germans and allies share faces, so i see myself working for the enemy sometimes...

also, found a free image hoosting site finally! of course i only have 11 days before these are deleted, and 50k per pic cap but it hasn't closed and it's free...whew!

me.jpg

goodside.jpg

armor.jpg

300mm.jpg

exercise.jpg

[ 10-22-2001: Message edited by: russellmz ]</p>

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Hoopenfaust 101:

Where did you get that Jagdpanther mod? That looks very nice from where I'm sitting.<hr></blockquote>

wow, why i tried to look at my zip files i didn't see any mod that said "jadgpanther".

when i went to the modlist at combatmissions, i didn't see any that matched except for the cmhq mdmp pack which didn't have a picture.

when i looked at when it was modified, it said waaaaay the hell back in oct 2000. that means i had just started getting mods for the game: so it is PROBABLY in one of the mdmps...

then i looked at cmhq and it had a pic of the modded jadg right there in the title!

so:

http://www.combatmission.com/mdmp/mdmp2.asp

[ 10-23-2001: Message edited by: russellmz ]</p>

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by ciks:

DId you noticed the color of the face of russelmz's buddy in 300mm rocket demonstration picture? :eek:

Is that called a "Rocket sickness"?<hr></blockquote>

LOL - You are right. Looks like one of those alien grey creatures standing TO CLOSE to that rocket barrage!

Do you take requests? I'd like to see you as a Gebirg giving some Brits a squirt with flamethrower. Do you know that one, or should I hum a few bars? [edited to add: make that British airborne, please...thanks]

[ 10-24-2001: Message edited by: CMplayer ]</p>

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by GriffinCheng+:

Ruzzell,

LOL!

I am doubtful about the "coolness under rocket fire". Why is only your upper body shown? Is there something about your pants? tongue.gif

Griffin.<hr></blockquote>

why do you think they're that shade of brown? smile.gif

DAMN STORMTROOPERS AND THEIR CARBONITE!

carbonite.jpg

foxhole.jpg

[ 10-24-2001: Message edited by: russellmz ]</p>

Hi russelmz,

nice idea with that personal tour...

Good to hear that you survived that journey unhurt. Lucky one, you may have ended this way:

darkpara.jpg

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by russellmz:

...also, found a free image hoosting site finally! of course i only have 11 days before these are deleted, and 50k per pic cap but it hasn't closed and it's free...whew!

<hr></blockquote>

Regarding the image hosting service:

Have you tried Lycos ?

http://photos.lycos.com

- free service

- no ads or nag texts in/on the pictures

- 15 MB for jpg-pictures

- no picture size limitation

- no auto deletion

Marcus

[ 10-24-2001: Message edited by: mike8g ]</p>

I don't want to bother with registering with someone to post pics of my little mod.

Sunglasses. All my soldiers have shades, my tank commander just had to have them so I made it myself. Goes great with the desert terrian.

Anyways, Could you hook me up with that Skull mod Mike8g? Thats tight and I could use something new.