TCP/IP Headcount please read

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Molyneaux2

I too wait for tcp/ip, not all that patiently lol. Hope there is some kind of chat available, though ICQ or RogerWilco would work just as well during play I guess

Molyneaux

If and when online playing is available I will at least try it out. But I don't know how often I will have the time to play an entire game (sure hope there will be a save feature).

I like the pbem just fine, doing two turns a day (morning and evening) with multiple opponents. You can put this in your scedule when it fits, and in as small increments as necessairy.

Bertram

• 1 month later...

1 of the best things about tc/ip for me will be the ability to watch the movie and plot my turn straight after EVERY round. I hate the turns were you dont get to plot after viewing the movie. Oh and being able to bad mouth my enemy in real time will be a blessing of course smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by KiwiJoe:

1 of the best things about tc/ip for me will be the ability to watch the movie and plot my turn straight after EVERY round. I hate the turns were you dont get to plot after viewing the movie. Oh and being able to bad mouth my enemy in real time will be a blessing of course smile.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

And soon we all hope.

-tom w

------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> "It seems to me perfectly reasonable if a player wants to send one of his AFVs off at full speed in an attempt to draw fire, it's a legit tactic. So long as if that vehicle is alone, and it is unable to see/spot as well as if it were stationary, then you'll ge ta reasonable result out of the game. Better still so long as the player leaves vehicles in overwatch, he should still be able to garnish the info he's looking for even if it results in the death of the vehicle. It's a legit tactic even if a little harsh for the guys being the rabbit."

-Los

(And he KNOWS what he's talking about!)

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'll definetly be looking on Game Ranger for CM games once TCI/IP comes out. Hopefully they'll write a plug-in for Game Ranger. It's the best Mac multiplayer service. And it's free! If you have a Mac and you play multiplayer check out gameranger.com.

------------------

And if we abandon any platform, I can assure you it will not be the Macintosh.

-Steve

My website!

Yes TCP/IP A.S.A.P. If for no other reason than it was a promised feature and it is overdue already. Not really griping though because I just want it to work right. Hopefully it will include a timer and teamplay would be the bomb!

another James Brown quote: "I don't know karate but I know caraz-e!"

[This message has been edited by RokSS (edited 09-26-2000).]