Strategy Gaming Online - Wargame site? and poll

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey!!! I am a Ground Control Fan, and yesterday I was watching that poll hoping that GC would creep its way up (we need more players), but today, BOOM, this game I never heard of is smoking everybody.

I am not complaining though. I had never heard of Combat Mission, and until I saw the votes I would never have checked it out. CM does look interesting.

If there are only 6 of you guys, and you are just voting over and over again, oh well, but I'll have to see if this game is well liked (the fact that it sold out already is a good sign).

Thanks for the eye opening, my game smoking, voting process.

Hi Fionn

You know that ALL of us that don't have the game are just itching for some place to go and VOTE for CM

Any web site, anytime!

Its like artillary, some one just posts the URL and we all know where to LAND

We're all like a self motivated army of artillary shells, all we need is a TARGET URL and OFF we go!

FIRE For EFFECT!

Any other polls out there that need the BTS CM in first place treatment???

smile.gif

-tom w

------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> "Have you thanked BTS by buying your SECOND copy of CM yet?" <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I only vote ONCE in these polls.

I hope EVERYONE votes ONCE in these polls.

CM is going to get a very bad reputation if the loyal followers are too aggressive.

After the pointless and stupid SP and CC public relations debacles, we will find this game persona non grata* in its internet home if we now go around stacking polls, and generally behaving like brownshirts.

*anthropomorphic license.

Mission acccomplished

Currently at 49.6%.

------------------

------

"When you're wounded and left on Afghanistan's plains, And the women come out to cut up what remains, Jest roll to your rifle and blow out your brains, An' go to your Gawd like a soldier."

Kipling

My only concern is that influential, high-visibility sites on the net will decide that it is easier to shun CM, than to deal with an impassioned mob.

Silence is deadly, when word-of-mouth is your main strategy.

Internet-only sales means CM needs all the e-press it can get. We are its ambassadors.