Strategy Gaming Online - Wargame site? and poll

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by sabres33:

but today, BOOM, this game I never heard of is smoking everybody.

I am not complaining though. I had never heard of Combat Mission, and until I saw the votes I would never have checked it out. CM does look interesting.

If there are only 6 of you guys, and you are just voting over and over again, oh well, but I'll have to see if this game is well liked (the fact that it sold out already is a good sign).

Thanks for the eye opening, my game smoking, voting process.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey, sabres33, welcome to the board! I'm with Mark IV, see how peopele can be attracted to the game when others don't go over and taunt and rail? Glad to have you here, man, this is a good community. I'd check out Ground Control, but I imagine no way it's available for Mac, so no joy for me!

Going to go vote now, and check out the site. Man, it's starting to sound like Daly's Chicago around here, except the votings all on the up and up. smile.gif

------------------

After witnessing exceptional bravery from his Celtic mercenaries, Alexander the Great called them to him and asked if there was anything they feared. They told him nothing, except that the sky might fall on their heads.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Seanachai:

Going to go vote now, and check out the site. Man, it's starting to sound like Daly's Chicago around here, except the votings all on the up and up. smile.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hah! I was born in Evanston, and my Mom grew up on the South Side. I always joke that we still vote in all the elections, despite leaving in 1966!

BTW, now at 53.5%.

As a person who REALLY lives in Chicago, I take exception to that.. what's wrong with you...only voting once when you moved out. Have you no morals? It's vote early, vote often!!!

For Mr. Peng, the smilies on this post have been moved to a weapon storage bunker, and can be verified by neutral UN observers.

Rune

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Supertanker:

Hah! I was born in Evanston, and my Mom grew up on the South Side. I always joke that we still vote in all the elections, despite leaving in 1966!

BTW, now at 53.5%.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>