It's that time of the season... presenting the XMAS-Tree MOD!!!

Now, that it's this very special time of year again...from the makers of the PINK PANTHER<sup><FONT SIZE=-1>TM</FONT></sup> MOD - we are proud to present to you the latest in the technology for peace, love and ultrarealistic 3D wargaming:

The Xmas-Tree Mod!

Yes, you heard right, and you heard it here first, this special ModPack for the award-winning, revolutionary game CombatMission will enhance your game to fit your special holiday needs. What better way to spend the many days of Xmas by playing CM - and now you can do so in the festive spirit with sumptuously decorated Xmas trees in your battles! Imagine winter wonderland woods full of xmas trees.

You never know what you'll find under the next tree - maybe a MG42 position, or a Königstiger !

Get it now while supplies last!

ww1.jpg

ww2.jpg

ww3.jpg

ww4.jpg

ww5.jpg

Merry Xmas everyone!

M.Hofbauer

p.s.: I also wanted to do a soldier graphics mod to go with it (you know, striking-red Santa and some angels) but I don't have the time to do it...so here's a release of at least the xmas trees...

[This message has been edited by M Hofbauer (edited 12-20-2000).]

"Merry Christmas One and All" But the Dark Humor in the Peace On Earth spirit of Christmas does seem to be a bit heavy. Although, I remember when Peter Sellers used the same joke in Dr.Strangelove. (The recall code of Gen. Jack Ripper.)

------------------

"Then we shall fight in the shade." (Greek general's comment upon being told that the Persian archers could blot-out the sun with their arrows.)

[This message has been edited by Turret Ring (edited 12-20-2000).]

Guest Lord General MB

Soldier

Get back in line! I will stand for little more of your, "Milowish" works. The 1st army is not for sale!.....hehe.....

------------------

Salute!

Lord General Mr. Bill

Supreme Commander

1st Army

Guest Andrew Hedges

Oh, man! We do need some Christmas carols.

"Here comes PanzerClaus, here comes PanzerClaus, right down PanzerClaus lane..."

Help me find something that rhymes with "Obersturmbannfuehrer." smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by M Hofbauer:

Now, that it's this very special time of year again...from the makers of the PINK PANTHER<sup><FONT SIZE=-1>TM</FONT></sup> MOD - we are proud to present to you the latest in the technology for peace, love and ultrarealistic 3D wargaming:

The Xmas-Tree Mod!

Yes, you heard right, and you heard it here first, this special ModPack for the award-winning, revolutionary game CombatMission will enhance your game to fit your special holiday needs. What better way to spend the many days of Xmas by playing CM - and now you can do so in the festive spirit with sumptuously decorated Xmas trees in your battles! Imagine winter wonderland woods full of xmas trees.

You never know what you'll find under the next tree - maybe a MG42 position, or a Königstiger !

Get it now while supplies last!

ww1.jpg

ww2.jpg

ww3.jpg

ww4.jpg

ww5.jpg

Merry Xmas everyone!

M.Hofbauer

p.s.: I also wanted to do a soldier graphics mod to go with it (you know, striking-red Santa and some angels) but I don't have the time to do it...so here's a release of at least the xmas trees...

[This message has been edited by M Hofbauer (edited 12-20-2000).]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

=)

Kitty

------------------

ICQ 8273286

http://www.fluffkitty.com

Twas the week before Christmas

When all through the land

Not a soldier was stirring

not even the BAR man.

The men were all nestled

in a cold damp fox hole

with dreams of victory

filling their head.

When what do we here

but the clanks of the tracks

As Hitler and his men

would jump them out of their sacks.

A roar was heard as the Nazis

delivered there packages with care.

On Blitzkreig, On Rundstedt!

On Peiper! On Skorzeny!

The made such a crash

As the GIs home wish

would come to a dash.

Just as the hordes begin to claim victory

When what do we hear?

The 101, the 2nd and 99 give the Nazis

a hell of a time as they came near.

The Nazi Chritmas had come to a crash

when all of a sudden came Patton

arriving in a mad dash!

On Shermans, and Priests, Stuarts and Greyhounds!

M3A1s fully equipped

All together the Germans they surely did whip.

And now for for the dligence and bravery of every GI

I place a hand above my right eye.

To salute you and to praise

for the bright sunny days.

For your sacrifice

and a bit of (Nuts!) spice

insure for us all

Merry Christmas!

And to all a good night!