Followed shortly thereafter by:

[headinhands]I can not believe I'm going to lose again.[/headinhands]

And though rarely spoken aloud, my fingers always seem to find a way to :

Alt-U

Damn I hate that keystroke!

------------------

"Nuts!"

mine are:

"F**cking P**sies!!" as one of my British squads breaks after only one the soldiers get shot.

or

"Yea, bitch, take that!" as an AP round slams into my PBEM opponent's tank.

or

"Damn, I didn't realize the ground did that." After zooming down to ground level after spending the last several turns in bird's eye view.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Pak40:

mine are:

"F**cking P**sies!!" as one of my British squads breaks after only one the soldiers get shot.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

OH NOW, just who doesn't see what I meant by my not-meant-to-be infamous "Polish thread"

This right here was EXACTLY what I was talking about.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Croda:

I nearly forgot the unavoidable:

What the f**k just blew up my tank?

15 replays still fail to show any projectile striking the thing, which leads to:

I didn't realize BTS modeled spontaneous combustion.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That whole incident is just to model FOW. If you haven't yet spotted the shooting vehicle or gun, then you won't see the projectile.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Maximus:

That whole incident is just to model FOW. If you haven't yet spotted the shooting vehicle or gun, then you won't see the projectile.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I 'preciate the help, my friend, but I kind of new that. smile.gif

I know you're just being helpful.

------------------

"Nuts!"

Guest Der Unbekannte Jäger

The only sound that comes out of me for the first 10 turns of a battle is:

Yes take that allied scum! muahaha I have you now! Push forward men we gottem on the run!

Last few turns of the battle:

No don't run away! No! Oh crap another AFV! Doh lookout! Ouch No! And it was going so well too!

------------------

"The world is wide, and I will not waste my life in friction when it could be turned into momentum."

Guest Der Unbekannte Jäger

Actually just thought of another I use alot...

"Oh %#^@ send in the reserves!!!!"

"Oh &%#! I already used the reserves!!!"

------------------

"The world is wide, and I will not waste my life in friction when it could be turned into momentum."

Just recently it was an inarticulate whoop and much jumping around my computer room (followed up by a visit from the downstairs neighbor) as I got a miracle shot as a 105 barrage rolled into a Panther that was coming down a road that it had just cleared of my AT gun and an M4 and was going to rip through my lines and force a surrender in about 3 turns... The miracle shot? A top penetration & brewup in ver 1.05. I think it's the first one I've seen since I installed the patch. WOOHOO!

I was playing Wiltz when the above happened... I also cursed and praised Wild Bill often. Nasty little piece of work that scenario is.

[This message has been edited by Compassion (edited 11-16-2000).]

I have 3 roommates and of the 4 of us, 3 of us have our bedrooms right next to each other. Consantly there will be at least one of us gaming with associated screaming and cursing, my favorites are the maniacal laughter followed closely by my one roomie's "GODDAMNIT!"

dNorwood already said my favorite. I apply it to lots of things though. Tanks, artillery, etc... The problem is that they believe me!

"For the love of god don't shoot the bastard while his turret is turned away from you! You might actually kill it and no one wants that!"

then the little TC head turns to me and faintly from the speakers I hear

"Oh, okay. Good thing too. We might've had to use tungsten on the sucker. We'll just wait for it to brew us up though."

The second part might just be the medication though...

Normally I drop my head on the table when my computer men did something stupid...Beilive it or not, I don't have much emotion over dead opfor AFV.

BTW, some of my favourite quotes:

"Can't get enough Tank?" -- from a Computerworld newsletter

"Nuts!" for historical reasons.

Griffin.

------------------

"+" is just the beginning. Expect to see "GriffinCheng76", "GriffinCheng(105)" or "GriffinChengA3E8" more should Forum problems occur again :(

• 1 month later...

as my hetzer takes hit after hit from light gun?

bang

damn what was that

pow

there it is again

clang

hanz did you leave your helmet on the mg again? (that poor hanz i think he sould just give up)

zing

hey no i think someones shooting at us

boing

yep i think so

on and on adnauseum

------------------

Watch what people are cynical about, and one can often discover what they lack. --Gen. Patton