My Two Favorite CM Sayings

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest goonch

You want a piece of this. Come and get it

m***** f***** and I will have pieces of you.

And then my wife sticks her head into the computer room and says "who are you talking to like that? Don't let the kids hear you."

------------------

leave the gun, take the canolies.

It's amazing how intelligent people can be reduced to "****; goddamit; what the f**k are you doing? SHOOT..SHOOT; move your ass, NOW; oh yeah, fire that sucker up; etc., etc and then a female voice off in the distance.."Are you playing that game again?"

Ghost

Guest dirkd1976

And I thought I was the only one who screamed and swore at my PC.........boy do I love this f*****g game!! smile.gif

------------------

Never mistake motion for action - Ernest Hemingway

My favorite CM Saying is "Turn It Back! Turn it Back!" This is my usual saying when I am watching one of my german tanks with slow turrets turn the turrett 180deg to shoot at some crews it just passed when I know about 15 american tanks are just up ahead. Once it sees the American tanks it will take another 30 seconds to get the turret back to face the Americans.

This is usually accompanied by quiet #$S?*s when the german tank dies.

Well, my most recent favorite sayings are:

"Yeah, you thought it was funny to drop a bunch of shells/smoke on my tanks, huh? Well eat this, you sad sack..." as my Panther/King Tiger/Flammpanzer/etc. is blasting the stuffing out of a FO/mortar crew...

and, as I hold my face in my hands, "Oh man, why in the world were you so concerned about that stupid group of infantry... ugh" after a TD rolls up over the hill and finishes off my AFV...

and finally "Burn, baby, burn..." as I'm setting houses and forests aflame with a whole lot of flame-throwing vehicles of some kind. This phrase is usually accompanied by cackling of some sort. biggrin.gif

------------------

In fighting and in everyday life you should be determined though calm. Meet the situation without tenseness yet not recklessly, your spirit settled yet unbiased. An elevated spirit is weak and a low spirit is weak. Do not let the enemy see your spirit. -- M.M.

Once the first rounds in a tank v tank engagement miss I can't help myself from popping on down to view 1 behind my tank and balling my fists and just wishing (sometimes vocally) for it to hurry up and bloody shoot wink.gif

• 4 months later...

Wanted to add mine.

"I knew that wasn't going to work"

and

"Where the hell is that Arty?!?!?!"

------------------

"If you're in a war, instead of throwing a hand grenade at the enemy, throw one of those small pumpkins. Maybe it'll make everyone think how stupid war is, and while they are thinking, you can throw a real grenade at them." - Jack Handey

"You f'ing cowards! You f'ing cowards!" as my troops break just because they're being hit with mortar fire, tank rounds, and heavy machine gun fire smile.gif Patton had nothing on me wink.gif

------------------

Hope you got your things together,

Hope you are quite prepared to die. --CCR

My favorite when using armor:"not the MG!shoot the d@#$ tank! The f@#$%^! tank! oh crap!

When using infantry: Don't just sit there a@#$%^! Shoot someone! Oh crap!

I seem to say this stuff way too often! biggrin.gif

------------------

Nicht Schiessen!!

My favorites:

"Aww expletive! I knew I shouldn't have insert bonehead move here"

And after something like a 1000m first shot kill against my armor: "Oh bite me!" of "F$%k me!"

------------------

To the last I grapple with thee; from hell's heart I stab at thee; for hate's sake I spit my last breath at thee...

[This message has been edited by Herr Oberst (edited 11-16-2000).]