Peng, I Am Still Taking Our Bloody Challenge Public

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You wait, BaBoon, I've got your file, and when I load it up, I plan on nothing but death and destruction for you. And if any of your little Frenchies are left over when the turn ends, I'll make sure they die double rough the next turn, for making me have to kill them a second time!

who is this YK2 and how do you know each other so scarily well?

------------------

"Nuts!"

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Honey:

Who is this YK2 and how do you know each other so scarily well?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, it's Meeks' new alias.

His sister's long lost cousin.

Have I to teach you all, you inquiring bastard?

biggrin.gif

------------------

Will you trade your Peng for a box of Seanachai?

[This message has been edited by PawBroon (edited 10-16-2000).]

CRODA, you pitiful excuse for a sentient being!! If it were not for this General Panic, and the need to provide him with an example, I would never lower myself to address you directly.

The things I scrape off the bottom of my shoe come from many steps higher on the evolutionary chain than your lineage.

You are the most contemptible excuse for a sack of skin filled with water I have ever seen.

Now send me a setup so that I can thrash you soundly!!! Size nor weather withstanding, it is your call, although I doubt that your paramecium-sized brain can handle more than a 5 point per side, 20m by 20m map...

herroberst@ureach.com

And be quick about it!!

[This message has been edited by Herr Oberst (edited 10-16-2000).]

Oberst, you sorry excuse for a scurvy-riddled, lilly-livered, squint-eyed, pre-pubescent, half-pint, proto-homonid! You dare challenge Croda The Great! Croda The Mighty! Croda The Magnificent! Croda The Loquacious! Croda The Effervescent! I will not only send you the most vile and tormentuous setup ever seen by human civilization, but I will use said setup to denounce, destroy, and otherwise defile and de-kidney you! You have only a few hours to repent...once the sacred setup is sent, there is no quarter given!

[This message has been edited by Croda (edited 10-16-2000).]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Croda:

Who is this YK2 and how do you know each other so scarily well?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The cat is out of the bag:

16_carmenhead.gif

Carmen, The Mother Of All Drag Queens.

[This message has been edited by YK2 (edited 10-16-2000).]

After reviewing the excess of bile that emits from you all I say this:

I may've been too nice in my intial response but it matters no longer for i will mortar upon your cesspool party and make a select few of you my personal collection of mangled body parts and disassembled teeth for my troops will spill your livers and spleens unto the earth with such quanity that a river of filth shall flow around me so I may bask in your pitful excuses of entails.

Peng you are one sniffling little rodent with such a bothersome scent that resounds from miles away. After viewing your little post of words that you somehow managed to make into a ledgible and coherent structure which truely goes againist your instincts, I shall roast your body over a bonfire of your troops burning corpses if you so decide to step forth into the fray. Now go ahead and slither away like the incessantly annoying creature that you present yourself to be for if you do not i shall have to stomp you out of existance.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Rainpoet:

I shall have to stomp you out of existance.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Now but we are quite rude for a Poet.

Sheesh.

There are standards in here...

biggrin.gif

------------------

Will you trade your Peng for a box of Seanachai?

Gentleworms:

mensch:

checked my mailboxes. no setup. are you sending it to my otherplanar, intergalactic, supernova, particle accelerator email address or one of the two that I use here on earth? I check them much more oftener than the intergalactic one. I also have forbidden myself use of ICQ "on duty" so will have to crank it up when I get home and get some intimate time with my computer.

The rest of you lot:

You have got the whole "what does Peng do/look like" thing screwed up. I DO NOT have a fireplace. Just wanted to clear that up.

Rainpoet:

That's a bit better. I still think you are too nice though. Try again.

Peng

------------------

"I hope a bucket of nails falls on your head..."

Hamsters/Meeks(!)

Er, um, ahh...hmmm well, uh OK well I think maybe uh, well I'll have to check but I THINK that the reason you can't get to me mensch is that my MrPeng email at compuserve is no more... I failed to update my ICQ profile when I dumped cserve and well, you should be getting bounce messages from cserve saying this feller dont be here no mo, or else enraged rantings from some poor bastard whose real name is really MrPeng.

I will correct it on my return home. I should be flogged publicly (no, MarkIV, not pubicly), PUBLICLY, for my lapse in Internet hygiene.

[This message has been edited by MrPeng (edited 10-16-2000).]

Originally posted by MrPeng:

I will correct it on my return home. I should be flogged publicly (no, MarkIV, not pubicly), PUBLICLY, for my lapse in Internet hygiene

CAN I? CAN I? PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

------------------

Bananas is my business

[This message has been edited by YK2 (edited 10-16-2000).]

All right you drooling pack of siberian cheese mokeys. Lorak is back, and in a bad mood. Why? you ask. Well.. After my darling wife decided that we needed a vaction in the mountains to engage in some hard core sex. We both managed to strike out and spend the night in the hotel with each other.

For the rest of you crying bastages, the cesspool page has been updated. Joe, I am going to assume that you can read... or at least know the diffrence in what numbers look like. I have your record as 0/0/1. Assuming there might be a problem with some browsers.. I'll change the way it is shown so idiots like yourself can still read it.

As for my games in the Cesspool...

Lorak: you drunken, sorry, excuse for rabid three legged mole. Your tactics stink as bad as a frenchwoman after boiling pig turds, to make the soap she bathes in. PBEM games usually refer to giving someone a challenge and matching what some even refer to as wits. Lorak you fool. It does not mean sending insane files back and forth to complete stangers, that validate claims that you are an insane dolt standing on his head, drowning as your drool runs into your own nostrals.

Damn If I could insert a red hot poker in to my ear and burn out the part of my brain that consists of the Lorak persona I would.

Lorak loathed by all (even himself).

------------------

"Do not wait to strike till the iron is hot; but make it hot by striking."--William Butler Yeats

Cesspool

[This message has been edited by Lorak (edited 10-16-2000).]

This could explain a few things MR. PLUG... ha.. I said no excuses could calm my wrath! not even those yummy chocolate bits the Easter Bunny leaves behind.. what?... my informant tells me those little brown things the Easter Bunny leaves behind are not chocolates.. some one will pay for this! .... Germboy its your fault! ja you... now put that rubber chicken down and come take your punishment like a good little welp.

ok pengsy your file is on the way... prepare to cry like a new born baby wanting the warmth of its mothers teets.

hmmm teets..er.. oops lost control there for a sec.. aaahemm.. ja.. uh.. where did I put that spatula..

Germanboy blathered:

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>He (BH) is a grog<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Gerbiltoy, I have been called many unprintable things in my misspent life, mostly with justification by the name-caller and smugness by me, but never has anyone (or anything, in your case) ever called me a grog. I don't know if I'm supposed to be flattered or insulted.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Next thing you know he wants to discuss the underbelly fur thickness of various rodents with us.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That is a subject I leave firmly between the lips of you and all the other Cesspool rodent fetishers, who are the acknowledged experts in the field, as shown by the FBI wanted posters at the post office.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>post AARs.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

On the AAR front, the slovenly rabble of the soon-to-be-late Geier have finally been located cowering near the village of Lower Bilges-upon-Ratwater. Their extermination proceeds forthwith.

------------------

-Bullethead

In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is strength, in water there is bacteria.

Hiram said:

"I'll wager that the current incarnation of Peng is a balding man with a paunch. He enjoys the Grease re-mix and sipping bourbon by the fire. Just a guess, of course."

It' as if you met the pod yourself (except for the fireplace).

Cruda:

I don't what you are doing posting here when you should be sending me a turn so I can finish gutting you like the fish you are.

------------------

"To conquer death you only have to die" JC

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Elvis:

Hiram said:

"I'll wager that the current incarnation of Peng is a balding man with a paunch. He enjoys the Grease re-mix and sipping bourbon by the fire. Just a guess, of course."

It' as if you met the pod yourself (except for the fireplace).

Cruda:

I don't what you are doing posting here when you should be sending me a turn so I can finish gutting you like the fish you are.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I just sent you a turn. So, you can kiss my hair tookas. Oh and by the way, I heard that MRPeng loves the nightlife and he likes to boogie.

------------------

Did someone compare this to the Peng thread? I've apologized for less.

-Anonymous

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Elvis:

It's Cruda who didn't send the turn not you ya hammerhead.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

hmmm...isn't "hammerhead" a 1930's insult? Would it be safe to say that some of us whose name ryhmes with "pelvis" are a bit outdated in our sayings? Are you going to say "oh poo" when you read this post? I understand Gramps. Here are your dentures, I promise to stop hiding them.

------------------

-Anonymous

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by YK2:

Originally posted by MrPeng:

I will correct it on my return home. I should be flogged publicly (no, MarkIV, not pubicly), PUBLICLY, for my lapse in Internet hygiene

CAN I? CAN I? PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Uh, I'm not sure. Are you man, woman or beast?

Busty, redheaded, female humans over the age of 18 under 30 and with tushes like 14 year old boys are my favorite floggers. Others not fitting the description need not apply.

Peng

------------------

Hamsters/Meeks(!)

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MrPeng:

"...14 year old boys are my favorite floggers. Others not fitting the description need not apply.

Peng

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Now we see what MRPeng is about!! Cover the furniture and hide the cat. Oh dear.

------------------

-Anonymous

Hiram gets the prize for taking the ball and running with it. All the euros must be asleep and the Aussies are just waking up...otherwise SOMEONE ahould have picked up on that set-up line...sheesh. rank amatures.

Peng

------------------

Hamsters/Meeks(!)

Oh and its midday here, pengy old sock.

You know, when Micky's big hand is on the 12 and Micky's little hand is also on the 12.

We'll try and forget about Micky's 14 yr old tush shall we.....

------------------

Torture you? That...That's a good idea.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:

Never a more fickle Knight have I found. Verbose, but fickle. Like a little girl whose fancy changes with the weather. A little girl with pigtails and a sunny disposition. A little girl who lives in Minnesota but talks like she's from England. Am I the only one who noticed?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hiram, my worldly, well exposed (sit down, Bauhaus) squire, I'll have you know that I am completely typical of how Minnesotans communicate. That's right, it's like an EM Forester/Merchant Ivory period piece film 24/7 here in Minnesota, with healthy doses of Kipling thrown in. Obviously your cloistered, parochial self is from one of the nastier and more insular provinces...let's see, checking the profile...AAAAGGGHHH!!!

You're from New Jersey! How horrible for you. On the other hand, the first girl I ever slept with was from New Jersey. Don't let that worry you, though, it had more to do with her than what state she was from. Well, I guess I'm glad that you're my squire, after all.

------------------

After witnessing exceptional bravery from his Celtic mercenaries, Alexander the Great called them to him and asked if there was anything they feared. They told him nothing, except that the sky might fall on their heads.