Peng, I Am Still Taking Our Bloody Challenge Public

Letter from Chosroes II, Emperor of Persia, to Heraclius, Emperor of Byzantium, AD 622:

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Noblest of the Gods, King and Master of the whole Earth, Son of the great Hormisdas, CHOSROES, to Heraclius his vile and insenstate slave:

Refusing to submit to our rule, you call yourself lord and sovergeign. You seize and distribute our treasure, you deceive our servants. You never cease to annoy us with your bands of brigands. Have I not destroyed you Greeks? You say that you trust in God; why then has he not delivered out of my hand Caesarea, Jerusalem, Alexandria? Could I not also destroy Constantinople<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Is this not a fine bit of taunting? Do the headwaters of the Cesspool ooze this deep into the past? Is Chosroes II really Peng in a previous incarnation?

------------------

-Bullethead

In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is strength, in water there is bacteria.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Germanboy

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:

I'll wager that the current incarnation of Peng is a balding man with a paunch. He enjoys the Grease re-mix and sipping bourbon by the fire. Just a guess, of course.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wow Hiram, the gloves are off...

------------------

Andreas

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:

I'll wager that the current incarnation of Peng is a balding man with a paunch. He enjoys the Grease re-mix and sipping bourbon by the fire. Just a guess, of course.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

My thoughts exactly, I see him sitting there with his balding head covered in pus filled boils, the largest which is about to squirt its vile putred contents over his next unsuspecting victim. Wonder what he eats for breakfast, any suggestions?

Peng eats warm GrapeNuts and a sourdough bagel, with salmon flavored cream cheese, with a cup of black coffee. And he reads the Wall Street Journal, though he doesn't own any stock. And he where's slippers, red fluffy ones.

------------------

"Nuts!"

Originally posted by Croda:

Peng eats warm GrapeNuts and a sourdough bagel, with salmon flavored cream cheese, with a cup of black coffee. And he reads the Wall Street Journal, though he doesn't own any stock. And he where's slippers, red fluffy ones.

AHHHHH a man of taste then? I have a nice red negligee that would look fantastic with his slippers, perfect for sitting by the fire with his bourbon on christmas morning.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Croda:

I have a better idea, who don't you just keep that neglige to yourself and never, ever, mention it again, ok?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Was that neglige or negligee? oops sorry,

me and my big mouth. O.K.

rolleyes.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by YK2:

AHHHHH a man of taste then? I have a nice red negligee that would look fantastic with his slippers, perfect for sitting by the fire with his bourbon on christmas morning.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Y2K, I thought this commentary was about Peng, not the particulars of your closet.

Please refrain from any further commentary, for I have just had a most excellent lunch, and I would hate to waste it on vile postings concerning your own predilictions concerning eveningwear.

With Peng, it is another matter, for we all know that he IS balding, sporting a paunch, and has his own prediliction towards southern european vacations where he can wear those tiny bikinis, mostly hidden by the paunch in front, but failing to cover the complete vertical smile in the back.

I have a better idea, who don't you just keep that neglige to yourself and never, ever, mention it again, ok?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Croda my dear Honey, you might have some idea about beating me in our PBEM but I've beaten you to that neglige.

Emma, I said taunt them but not exctly in THAT kind of taunting.

You must admit that you women don't know how to play fair...

biggrin.gif

------------------

Will you trade your Peng for a box of Seanachai?

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Herr Oberst:

Y2K, I thought this commentary was about Peng, not the particulars of your closet.

Please refrain from any further commentary, for I have just had a most excellent lunch, and I would hate to waste it on vile postings concerning your own predilictions concerning eveningwear.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Eveningwear? hmmmmmmmmmm now there's a thought.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PawBroon:

Croda my dear Honey, you might have some idea about beating me in our PBEM but I've beaten you to that neglige.

Emma, I said taunt them but not exctly in THAT kind of taunting.

You must admit that you women don't know how to play fair...

biggrin.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You know what they say........

" Alls fair in Love and War. tongue.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Seanachai:

On that note, I wanted to sponsor that patboivin character, both because they're a long time poster to the general board, and because they're Canadian, but I've been frustrated in my desire because Pat-the-Bunny (there, the first bloody time I've ever descended to the name-twisting thing, and only because of my frustration), has been so hopelessly unwilling to do some actual taunting. C'mon, Patboivin, insult someone, for the love of the gods.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, I do love the Gods, and since you dared invoke them without even knowing what their names are, ignorant little t**d that you are, I have to stand on their behalf and defend them from such useless, half-sentient slugs as you.

To begin with, if anyone knows anything about bunnies, they are far superior to any other life form on this planet. I would be proud to be called bunny, if you are comparing me to the Killer Bunny in the Monty Python movie, aptly analyzed and presented in the Rolemaster Creatures and Treasures compendium. Faster than a Cheetah, more deadly than a rabid wolverine, the Killer Bunny surely is the pinnacle of evolution. Even the hosts of Chtulhu would be proud to have bunnies on their side. Unfortunately for them, they do not, and so they remain silent beyond the boundaries of time and space. There is also a legend that as long as six killer bunnies remain on this planet, it is safe from invasion. Unfortunately the bunnies don't have time to eradicate idiots, and so we have comments such as those blurted out by such creatures as Senachai, who move with their bellies dragging against the ground.

Seanachai, I though chrisl had already sponsored me, how many sponsors do I need to have. I only need one, I don't want to be pestered by everyone who wants to be associated with me. I do have a life.

At least I will give you credit for this: You recognized that I am so formidable that you should refer to us in the plural. I don't have to refer to myself in the plural, my mind is present enough to grasp the implications of my being, but for lowly creatures the plural will do.

I guess I have to add, since everything has to be spelled out, Senachai since you insulted the Gods and showed a weakness towards Canadians (why I don't know they burned down the White House during the war of 1812 no one else has managed that great feat of prowess), I challenge you to put on your combat gear and fight.

[This message has been edited by patboivin (edited 10-16-2000).]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally stripped by YukToo:

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Don't over do it Love for I know that your favorite evening wear is a glass of french wine...

b.gif

Now be nice to them and try to speak about CM before you got jumped by BlowMouse.

------------------

[This message has been edited by PawBroon (edited 10-16-2000).]

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

*mentally substitutes image of Neve Campbell*

Ahh, MUCH BETTER!!!

Feel free to post away, Y2K.

------------------

I have challenged the QA team to a Bat-Leth contest. They shall not trouble us again.

[This message has been edited by Herr Oberst (edited 10-16-2000).]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PawBroon;

Now be nice to them and try to speak about CM before you got jumped by BlowMouse.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

CM??? Carmen Miranda? Don't know the first thing about her.

Carmen Miranda? Don't know the first thing about her.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wasn't she the singing bitch with the bananas.

But we don't want to speak about bananas, do we?

biggrin.gif

Now behave or I'll have to post your picture...

------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PawBroon:

Now behave or I'll have to post your picture...

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

This may be the first time I've ever been truly afraid in the Cesspool...dare I ask what this is all about?

------------------

"Nuts!"

This may be the first time I've ever been truly afraid in the Cesspool...dare I ask what this is all about?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Honey, I must admit that I usually fall in love with my opponents when they've won over me.

Now surrender or be my pet...

biggrin.gif

------------------

WHERE is this Pengie poo poo pants! HIDING the low lying lilly lizard lips! you cower before my might!!! (you sit down germanboy and ..no, you shant not say anything) SO pengsy wengsy pudding in my palms... I am sending you a set up and we shall see what for your PUNGLY POTENTIAL POOPY POWERS PRODUCE! I POO POO your possible pethura of pethetic excuses.

BOW TO YOUR MASTER.. no not you germanboy.. you may stay were you are... ahhhemm.. YES I AM USING BIG WORDS AND THAT MEANS ... er it means.. my lock caps key is stuck.. damn.

right ask anyone I, mensch will royaly kick that hinter of yours...cuz my wife is helping! HA HA! you see I have the power of the lady that has managed to put me in my spot.. so she.. wait a minute what the hell am I saying? YOU sit down germanboy... now.. PENGSY PUDDY.. will you accept my challange! or do I need to strap on my rubber boots and pull out the cheeze grater from storage!

oh and by the way you just got smilied

<center> biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif</center>