Peng, I Am Still Taking Our Bloody Challenge Public

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kitty:

I'm not angry. Hi, Meeks. Grrrrrrrrrrrr!!! I'll kill ya! I'll murder ya! I'll eviscerate ya!! I'll turn your dog into kibble!! I'll tear ya to pieces!!!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hola, como esta! We tried to play a game, once, didn't we? Only it never worked. Yes, strange luck. Almost like trying to get people to play strip twister. It just never seems to work.

------------------

Meeks is correct.

-Steve, of Big Time Software, creator of Combat Mission, Vicar of Peng on Earth.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At the risk of letting this pissing contest escalte...I will trow a penny or two in here as well..At around the time I returned the email to Ms. Kitty about not knowing how to save screen shots MrPeng got online and explained to me how to do it. Since most of you seem to know how to do it and I didn't you'll all know that the instructions are very simple so it didn't take me any time at all to save the shots. Your apology is accpepted.

Kitty darling dearie sweetie.....You've got to lighten up. I've spoken on the phone with plenty of folks on this board and have had phone sex with none of them (with the exception ,of course, Goanna the lizardboy.

What you have seen from me on this board is nothing more than gloating. Beating my chest saying how proud I am to have risen up against nearly unwinnable odds.

PS I believe the bitch reference you were talking about is when I sent you an email saying "DIE BITCH DIE". I call, and have been called by, many people bitch. It is not a statement that is gender specific.But you really shouldn't let the chip you seem to have on your shoulder make you come off as petty as you seem to be.

------------------

"To conquer death you only have to die" JC

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Elijah Meeks:

Hola, como esta! We tried to play a game, once, didn't we? Only it never worked. Yes, strange luck. Almost like trying to get people to play strip twister. It just never seems to work.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think the problem was I didn't have 1.05 then. I do now though. =)

K

WHAT IN THE HELL IS GOING ON IN HERE?!! EVERYONE SIT DOWN! STOP THAT! AND THAT! AND MOST ESPECIALLY THAT!

Hiram, go check the 'Pool pharmaceuticals vault. Also the beverage cellar. I'm sure you'll find nothing but broken glass and empty plastic containers, but give it a quick look anyway.

Good gods, the reek of testosterone in here is actually suppressing the normal vapours.

I stepped out this evening to visit a friend, and return to some kind of Saturnalia turned into Sawdust Death Pit Match.

YK2 is indeed a Lady of the Pool. Kitty is whatever she wishes to be, and is most welcome here.

I am quite confused, as we are 5 days past the full moon. A little less frenzy, lads. Liberty is not license.

Now, as I am very tired, and it is snowing here in Minnesota, I am going to sleep. By morning, I expect most of the chemical imbalance achieved here tonight will have self-corrected, and my Squire and I can start a little tidying up. Good night to America, good morning to the Europeans now arising, and down to the pub for you Aussie/Kiwi types.

------------------

After witnessing exceptional bravery from his Celtic mercenaries, Alexander the Great called them to him and asked if there was anything they feared. They told him nothing, except that the sky might fall on their heads.

Hooray for Some-screechy!, Thank you oh Master for permission to go to the pub! But wait! whats this next to me computer desk? ah-ha! A bar fridge!

Seems the pub came to me........

------------------

Torture you? That...That's a good idea.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PawBroon:

Now I thought we were clear about the fact that we were doing this without the direct implication of the SheepMeister.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

STukA has nothing to do with this.

---------

Der Kessel Home of „Die Sturmgruppe“; Scenario Design Group for Combat Mission.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jshandorf:

What if Mensch's meds run out and the guys with the big butterfly net come for him? He would surely be out for more than 36 hours. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

WHAT thou currish fen-sucked foot-licker of a peck you think I need meds.... How dare you attack me with your insufferable drivel! My Daemon! What am I? Flypaper for freaks!?!? I'll give you a nice, shiny quarter if you'll go away.

§Boss you gave your last shiny quarter to that vixen last night...§

Oh.. ja.. damn.. your right FPH. ok ok.. listen up JSHandjob your repulsive fobbing presence in my dark Relm with Scary bitsâ„¢ is disturbing my concentration... be a good lad and go take your veritable cornucopia of red tape elsewhere.

§Boss we used the red tape to decorate the swinger club in sublevel four of your great domain....§

You.. wha??.. right ok JSHandjob then just bugger off.

----------

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Seanachai:

Good gods, the reek of testosterone in here is actually suppressing the normal vapours.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sorry, Sir! *Salutes*

Will return to drinking the bromide soaked tea, SIR!

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>and down to the pub for you Aussie/Kiwi types.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

your shout?

Mace

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Elijah Meeks:

She's a man!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

no you Lime sucking Sasquatch it just means she a woman. Jeez you be getting into the Idiot powder that Jerbilboy ordered?

-----------

Beh, what's going on? Every time I get ****faced or go on holiday in France (same thing, really, both left me feeling wobbly and vaguely nauseous) I come back and you heap have posted fifteen freaking pages of stuff I can't understand. Lords? Ladies? Elvii?

I put this question to you foetid bastards: what is the purpose of the Pool? Is it to assuage Meeks' disappointment at not being able to get a good D&D group together since that time Marty Fleischman ate the whole pizza and horked all over the Monster Manual? Or is it rather to crush your enemies, to drive them before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women?

I say thee, nay! to further classification! Let the taunts run free and pure!

------------------

Grand Poobah of the fresh fire of Heh.

Chupacabra is dead right (well, dead in our game anyway, hahaha)! What is this thread, the taunting of the weak by the strong? The tweaking of dangly bits by those with tweakers? The insulting of the loosing by the winning? Or is this thread some ejaculatory systemised cyberstate of underworked undersexed frat boys?

For goodness sake, play some damn games and taunt your opponent before this thread gets locked up for being totally off topic.

If I see one more topic about the respective gender of a poolian I'm going to puke. Face it, if you're in the pool you're all so damn ugly and smelly it doesn't matter what sex you are, not even passing crack whores on a 'try now pay later' plan are going to offer themselves to you.

Meeks - your posturing is causing my bile to stir. Stop this lordly silliness. Get over your penis envy of the UK and its traditions.

Yk2, Kitty, go and kill some poolians and gloat about it. It's what this thread is about.

Senachi - what hasn't been said?

mensch - no, you won't score. Go play with yourself, or those people you're PBEM'ing

PeterNZ

------------------

"I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully." George W Bush -Saginaw, Mich.,

Sept. 29, 2000

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Stuka:

I assume you also wish to be known as 'Loretta'?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thankyou Stan, thats exactly right from now on I want you all to call me Loretta.

Speedy

aka Loretta the One True and Undisputed Lady of the Cesspool

------------------

Work is the curse of the drinking class.

I have nothing else to say. Ya, quote that you rat bastards.

-Meeks

Aha your not getting away that easily OGSF, I just saw your surrender file. Now I will publish it so that the entire pool can know your shame.

OGSF

axis

113 casualties(23kia)

27 captured

men ok 0

score 6

yes thats right folks a big.....6

Speedy

allies

17 casualties(5kia)i didn't like them anyway.

men ok 165

score 94

Speedy

aka Loretta the One True Lady of the Cesspool

------------------

Work is the curse of the drinking class.

I have nothing else to say. Ya, quote that you rat bastards.

-Meeks

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Seanachai:

WHAT IN THE HELL IS GOING ON IN HERE?!! EVERYONE SIT DOWN! STOP THAT! AND THAT! AND MOST ESPECIALLY THAT!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Another doily thrown by the effeminate knight. "Thtop it guys or I'll cry and go to bed"

I love the idea of Fiefdoms etc. Perhaps Mr. Aitken would be kind enough to draw a 2D Map with all of the various places we (you) are fighting for and then Lorak could post it on his website (great job btw)

As for titles, I'm certain that I won't be worthy of one, so I'll just be entertained by you lady (YK2) and gentlemen jousting for them. Good luck to all of our contestants. Hopefully, when its all said and done, I'll have a place in the Peng Outhouse as the attendant.

------------------

Did someone compare this to the Peng thread? I've apologized for less.

-Anonymous

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PeterNZer:

What is this thread, the taunting of the weak by the strong? The tweaking of dangly bits by those with tweakers? The insulting of the loosing by the winning? Or is this thread some ejaculatory systemised cyberstate of underworked undersexed frat boys?

For goodness sake, play some damn games and taunt your opponent before this thread gets locked up for being totally off topic.

If I see one more topic about the respective gender of a poolian I'm going to puke. Face it, if you're in the pool you're all so damn ugly and smelly it doesn't matter what sex you are, not even passing crack whores on a 'try now pay later' plan are going to offer themselves to you.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sniff Sniff ...(wiping single tear from my eye) that was beautiful. Now get off you lazy ass and send me my damn turn.

------------------

... but he does have possibilities as the Western Marketing Manager of Evil. - Rune

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally blabbered by PeterNZer:

mensch - no, you won't score. Go play with yourself, or those people you're PBEM'ing

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

your right you mewling idle-headed mammet...you can kiss my reeky flirt-gill,

you my dear sir are a miscreant and nothing more... bla bla wine.. set me up a pbem I always wanted to plume-pluck a Peter.

-------

Evilness created and sent to Croda for the battle against Marlow. Marlow, being the evil overlord, you'd think I'd help you by telling you the setup...WRONG. true evilness is letting the two of you battle it out completely blind. jd morse has seen the battlefield, and has already told you how evil I can be. May the best squire win, and marlow, it had better be you...or the buttom of the cesspool needs a cleaning again...with your tongue.

Rune

Commander

Army of the Porcupines

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:

...and then she said "I need you so badly!!"

I replied "then that is how you shall have me"

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes, yes Hiram... you did her badly... whether that was some beastial act or just your own poor performance, I don't care to know!!!

Kitty, Y2K - Quit all this caterwauling and cat-fighting, and get back into your respective gogo cages. I can see that I'll have to lock you up, hoist you high up overhead, and throw the key to the bottom of the Pool...

Hmm..., that won't work, the key might hit Croda or Jeff or Peter on the head as it settles to the bottom...

Anyway, back into your cages, where we can lock you up, as much for your own protection as that of the rest of us...

You can see what a small dose of female pheromones has done to these...

Kitty! If you'd quit wagging those whiskers around, the poor boys might just behave!

Damn, where was I??? Ahh, yes, the poor witless, randy, luckless little gits are quite helpless against you womenfolk, and you conniving whispering...

Kitty!! I asked you to stop wagging those whiskers...

Now where was I??? Yes, whiskering, er, whispering, er, whiskering...

Oh dash it all, I give up. Just one quick question Kitty:

How do you get one whisker to go clockwise, while the other whisker goes counterclockwise?

------------------

To the last I grapple with thee; from hell's heart I stab at thee; for hate's sake I spit my last breath at thee...

*The PT212 glides through the Schloss Peng like a swallow in flight. The gators flee as the boat approaches, remembering the depth charging they got the last time they strayed too close to Captain Croda's boat.*

Has anyone heard from Bastard shandorffff?

No, sir. No word from him.

AWOL again, most likely stabbing his dolls with toothpicks some more. Oh well, we have business to attend to.

What's our task today, sir?

Well, Chuppie, word has it that there's a huge catfight taking place over in Faux-France. We're being sent to monitor, and make sure that it doesn't escalate.

Catfight? SWEET!

You bet. Now keep your eyes peeled, and tell Mace to be alert on the 50 up front. Marlow's out, and since we're in a state of war with him, we should probably be careful.

Don't worry. With that old DeSoto motor, we'll here him coming. Heh heh heh.

*A few minutes pass and the crew arrives at Faux-France. It is a strange island, with baguette trees, streams of bottled water, and odd people who just sit in chairs at tables in the middle of nowhere and stare at you as you walk by. It's a very uncomfortable and disconcerting locale. The crew docks the boat, grabs small arms, and goes ashore.

*They follow the path inland and find a large crowd gathered 'round a fraicus of some sort. Captain Croda addresses a woman in the crowd.*

Kitty, I had word that there was a cat fight going on, I thought that you'd be involved.

I tried to. They won't let Kitty fight. =/

Well who's fighting then?

YK2 and shandorfffff. =(

They won't let you play, huh?

No. =( I think it's because I'm a girl. The only people who like girls here are the creepos who just want to see my thingies. =* Well, I may be a girl, but I have more to me than thingies! I want to play too! =)

Well then jump in.

A threesome? Kitty likes threesomes. Purr. =)

No, I...errr...meant that I'd take shandorfff back with me and you can take over the fight with YK2.

Lesbianism? Kitty likes to tease you boys. =P

Ya, well anyway...Chuppie, get your damned hand out of your damned pants! And go back to the boat and get her ready. We're leaving. Shandorffff! Let's get going.

*A bruised and battered shandorffff staggers over to his crewmates, face discolored and bleeding, shirt torn in several places.*

Did you give her what for, Jeffrey?

Kith my ath... *He toddles off*

Well Kitty, have at her.

Meow. *Jumps in and starts scrapping with YK2.*

As it should be. Let's go. We've got to find Marlow and show him a thing or two.

------------------

"Nuts!"