Some other huge graphics mod ? With the most beautiful graphics?

Hi.

I wonder if there is some huge graphics mod. That would have completely improved the graphics and made everything prettier.

I have a very nice : Initial 'All in One' modpack. However, I am looking to see if there is any "competition. Or even nicer graphically ?

Edited by AdamPraha

3 hours ago, AdamPraha said:

Hi.

I wonder if there is some huge graphics mod. That would have completely improved the graphics and made everything prettier.

I have a very nice : Initial 'All in One' modpack. However, I am looking to see if there is any "competition. Or even nicer graphically ?

Nope. 

Not an all in one. You can check stuff out at https://www.thefewgoodmen.com/cm-mod-warehouse/ and see what you prefer though @37mmdid a grand job of curating an all in one that ticks a lot of boxes off the bat. 

On 3/24/2024 at 2:17 PM, AdamPraha said:

That's a shame. Because I have no idea what mods work there.
I would need a library of someone who has all these mods working.
So I can copy it directly from him.🤩

Did you already take a look at the FGM Depot?

At least you find the mods and scenarios sorted per game and per „topic“. So, it‘s easy to decide which mod works for which game.

But as George said: Many will be included in @37mm selection already.

Regarding „one mod to make everything prettier“: Well, that’s difficult anyway. Your taste is not necessarily my taste…. E.g., if you prefer Lucky Strike‘s or Falaise‘s environment mod for BN is quite much a question of your personal preference.

Posted (edited)
On 3/29/2024 at 8:20 AM, StieliAlpha said:

Did you already take a look at the FGM Depot?

At least you find the mods and scenarios sorted per game and per „topic“. So, it‘s easy to decide which mod works for which game.

But as George said: Many will be included in @37mm selection already.

Regarding „one mod to make everything prettier“: Well, that’s difficult anyway. Your taste is not necessarily my taste…. E.g., if you prefer Lucky Strike‘s or Falaise‘s environment mod for BN is quite much a question of your personal preference.

Thanks again for your time here.

That's very interesting. I was looking for something 10 years ago(FGM Depot) and it's very cluttered over there.  Lucky Strike‘s OR Falaise‘s... Do they have a complete package ? Inside it is just a complete "download ?

Or do I have to do it all manually and dig through it by hand ?

Edited by AdamPraha

4 hours ago, AdamPraha said:

Thanks again for your time here.

That's very interesting. I was looking for something 10 years ago(FGM Depot) and it's very cluttered over there.  Lucky Strike‘s OR Falaise‘s... Do they have a complete package ? Inside it is just a complete "download ?

Or do I have to do it all manually and dig through it by hand ?

10 years ago? Then have a look again. It is very different and easier to navigate nowadays.

Lucky Strike‘s and Falaise‘ mods cover the environment of BN. I.e., trees, bushes, hedges, grass, etc for BN only. They cover it all in one, but only for summer 44. One exception: Falaise‘ mod consists of three different packages, one each for June, July and August 1944. He lives in Normandy and obviously had to make it perfect. 😊 Both mods are great. Lucky Strike‘s is perhaps a bit more colourful. But again, what suits you better depends on your liking.

40 minutes ago, StieliAlpha said:

10 years ago? Then have a look again. It is very different and easier to navigate nowadays.

Lucky Strike‘s and Falaise‘ mods cover the environment of BN. I.e., trees, bushes, hedges, grass, etc for BN only. They cover it all in one, but only for summer 44. One exception: Falaise‘ mod consists of three different packages, one each for June, July and August 1944. He lives in Normandy and obviously had to make it perfect. 😊 Both mods are great. Lucky Strike‘s is perhaps a bit more colourful. But again, what suits you better depends on your liking.

Search Results for: Falaise Nothing Found...

Do you have a copy of the link ? I don't see anything ?

14 hours ago, OldSarge said:

But as mentioned above, this is strictly for the Norman countryside. It wouldn't be useful for Eastern Europe.

Yep, true. To a certain extend the mods are good for the CW and MG modules, too. But certainly not for FB, Downfall or RT.

2 hours ago, Thewood1 said:

While reshade can make the game look better, does it really improve game play?

I like watching the movies much more, and I find more detail this way. So i would say yes. 

Edited by ALBY

Well that changes your enjoyment of it.  But thats not the definition of game play.  I use reshade of various types in most of my games.  But I play the games the exact same way.  Can you point out how you play CM differently with reshade.  Give me a before and after, if you can.

4 hours ago, Thewood1 said:

Well that changes your enjoyment of it.  But thats not the definition of game play.  I use reshade of various types in most of my games.  But I play the games the exact same way.  Can you point out how you play CM differently with reshade.  Give me a before and after, if you can.

I spend way more time in the drivers seats and in the foxholes with my teams. The eye candy combined with mods are just way more enjoyable than the stock game. I don’t know what else to say. More time with the troops means more detail for me as commander. I often pick up sound contacts or find a LOS I would have missed if I wasn’t engrossed in the movie. 

4 hours ago, ALBY said:

I spend way more time in the drivers seats and in the foxholes with my teams. The eye candy combined with mods are just way more enjoyable than the stock game. I don’t know what else to say. More time with the troops means more detail for me as commander. I often pick up sound contacts or find a LOS I would have missed if I wasn’t engrossed in the movie. 

So, again, I am not seeing how reshade makes game play different.  Enjoyment due to graphics is not game play.  Game play is the mechanics of playing the game.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/23/2024 at 11:26 AM, AdamPraha said:

Back to your original question - the answer I believe is "no". There are many RT mods in The Few Good Men, and some of them are aggregations of some things - terrain, vehicles, and some are individual things. This is true for every title. But if you don't like the all in one you have, then you'll need to go find individual mods for the things you want improved and see how you like them. Swap things in and out of your Z folder. The all in one just means it's all in one package. It doesn't prevent you from manipulating every mod in it to find what you want.

Go look at RT terrain mods, read the descriptions and there are usually screen shots, download and experiment. People have different tastes, so just because one person says, "yeah, this mod here is the bestest ever", doesn't mean you'll even like hit. 

Incidentally, BN probably has the most mods, because it's the oldest. The stock game looks much better as time goes on to the newer released titles. RT is kind of in the middle there.

Dave