Steam & MatrixGames 50% off on all CM titles

That's not a bad deal 🙌.

I assume if I have some of the titles in a Steam bundle it drops them off the bundle?  If so I will of course need to register my WW2 titles as I haven't bothered yet.

Just need to decide if I'm ready (or more importantly have time) for modern stuff...

It's been a good couple of months to come back to CM. Already picked up BN Complete and RT Complete in the last two holiday sales. FI complete joined the list today.  

There's no way I have enough free time to justify buying all three, but it's nice to know they are there. 🙂

3 minutes ago, Sweed59 said:

Already picked up BN Complete and RT Complete in the last two holiday sales. FI complete joined the list today.

Congratulations, I had to pay full whack for all of those, and for FB 🫣.  They were worth it though.

On 1/16/2024 at 8:51 PM, Falcon_the_Slut said:

I bought Normandy for $29. I returned it after about an hour of play. I know it's supposed to be updated to the new game engine, but it's pretty ****in dated. It's bananas outdated when compared to the how nice Black Sea looks.  I'll stick with CMSF2 and CMBS, for now. 

Well I havent noticed that big of a difference in visuals between the games. 

Could it be that you havent checked the graphics options after you installed the game ?

Those are usually preset at low(er) quality if I remember correctly. So you would need to rise them to you liking.

I remember that I had it with CMCW and wondered how bad it looked on my wifes laptop until I checked the graphics. It ran like garbage then (that laptop isnt meantime for gaming) but it looked prettier after the alteration. 😅

On 1/16/2024 at 2:51 PM, Falcon_the_Slut said:

I bought Normandy for $29. I returned it after about an hour of play. I know it's supposed to be updated to the new game engine, but it's pretty ****in dated. It's bananas outdated when compared to the how nice Black Sea looks.  I'll stick with CMSF2 and CMBS, for now. 

It's the same exact engine, and you can even share maps between the games you own.

• 3 weeks later...