Announcement of the Combat Mission Battle Pack "Summer of Destruction" and pre-order counter

Mr.X

The final version of this Battle Pack will consist of the following stuff:

1. Campaign "Partizans Land":  6 missions in a period from May 31st to June 6th 1944 

Player will command Axis Anti-Partizan Forces in a small operation along the railway line Orscha - Lepel.

2. Campaign "Into Hell": 8 missions in a period from June 8th to June 23rd 1944

Player will command units of German 252nd Infantry Division during the defensive actions north of Witebsk

3. Campaign "Our Father": 7 missions in a period from June 27th to June 29th 1944

Player will command mixed remaining units of German 12th, 31st Infantry Division and Panzergrenadier-Division "Feldhernnhalle" 

during the encirclement of Mogilev.

4. Campaign "Five Bridges": 12 missions in a period from June 26th to July 2nd 1944

Player will command units of German 383rd Infantry Division and 20th Panzer Division during the desperate pocket battles

around the city of Bobruisk.

5. Campaign "Tiger Trail": 17 missions in a period from July 17th to July 26th 1944

Player will command units of 3rd SS-Panzer Division "Totenkopf" during their counter offensive actions around the 

city of Grodno.

6. There will be included 16 Mastermaps

In summary the Battle Pack will contain 50 single missions from tiny sized to huge. All the campaigns can be called as 

"semi-historical". The player will command units that are as historically accurate as possible. A large number of the maps are 

based on original/historical maps. Much time and effort have been invested to the detailed research of the historical battles.

Some historical participants of the events are introduced with additional information. 

The whole Battle Pack is a fan made project of my own without any financial interest. I have created it just for my personal fun.

And now important information for everyone interested:

There will be no option to download this Battle Pack from any website. Because it is an exclusive product, I also chose a special way to order it:

If you want to pre-order the Battle Pack (or order it after the release), you have to pm me here in the forum. Give me your e-mail adress and forum-name and I will register you. As soon as the Battle Pack is released, I will send it to you.

In this way I will keep an overview of how many people will actually order the Battle pack - regarding this, I currently have no idea/expectations of numbers.

Estimated date of release is February 1st in the 80th anniversary year of Operation Bagration.

Pre-orders are open now !!!

Regards

Mr.X 

• 1 month later...
On 12/7/2023 at 7:54 PM, Mr.X said:

Some more advertising 😎 the product is now 98% finished

Schwarzer-Hintergrund-mit-Campaigns.png

Amazing work @Mr.X I can accept to be more old for months, to see the result of your among of work Frank, check to your mailbox to see what I send to you, if agree let me know !

JM

19 hours ago, Mr.X said:

@cbennett88, @Aragorn2002, @SuchyYour request is my command 😉 you all are registered 👍 but please send me a pm with your E-mail. Then you will get the 

BattlePack immediately when there is "Release-Day" 😎

Thank you for your interest!!!

Best regards

Mr.X

I admire and salute you for completing such a huge project, Frank.