Announcement of the Combat Mission Battle Pack "Summer of Destruction" and pre-order counter

Mr.X

@Vacillator: it‘s still too early for that 😉 but I have a rough idea … and 7-10 finished maps of the region south of Berlin…😎

But now the current schedule must be adhered to until February 1st 🙏🏻 I am a little worried that I won‘t find enough testers for the fifth finished campaign. The power of my current testers is not infinite 🙏🏻

Edited by Mr.X

@Phantom Captain and @Vacillator:

Thank you very much for your kind words and your valuable support as a tester 🙏 Fortunately, so many pre-orders

have been received that my mailbox here in the forum has reached its storage capacity. At this point many thanks to 

the many people who are interested 🙏👍.

That's why I decided to invest some time in completing the BattlePack, at least in the evening, despite my current

professional commitments. I actually wanted to let the final tests run and only get into the home stretch from January 11th.

This means that nothing should stand in the way of the release on February 1st 😎.

Regards

Mr.X

Edited by Mr.X

3 hours ago, Mr.X said:

Short update: 

I'm deregistering until January 11th. If you would like to place pre-orders or write messages, please do so. I will reply promptly from January 11th 👍

Merry Christmas and a happy new year to everybody 🙏

Regards

Mr.X

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too Frank!  And same to all the CM community here!

• 2 weeks later...

I've just come back to CM (played BO and BB back in the day) after a long absence.  Currently relearning the game and the changes moving to CMx2.  This pack sounds great.

Please add me to the list, PM sent.