How Hot is Ukraine Gonna Get?

Probus

8 minutes ago, Haiduk said:

Ahah, thanks, but this is superflous ) And we have PC and laptop. I don't like to work on latter, PC forever )

I will be more glad if you donate to some of UKR funds, for example for Aerorozvidka for R-18 drone-bombers producing in order to you can see more vidoes of silent bomb strikes in the night:  https://www.facebook.com/aerorozvidka/posts/4854380451352064

Aerorozvidka also offers a draw of stamps with Moskva cruiser for each donation of 100 UAH and more

Could BFC do a premium version of the game that included a set of the stamps and route part of it to a Ukrainian charity? It would be a heck of an excuse to release an update to Black Sea that better reflected Ukrainian forces. I would buy it in a heart beat.

Edited by dan/california

12 hours ago, Aragorn2002 said:

Btw, what does this mean?

«Универсальный пульт, положи на док-станцию» - Валерий

11 hours ago, Aragorn2002 said:

Yes. But what does it say?

Just in case you still need it:

Universal remote control, put it on the docking station - [message from] Valery.

On 6/10/2022 at 5:37 PM, LongLeftFlank said:

I do not recommend Василь Стус @v_stus twitter as reliable information. Too much "victorious". He has reputation of "Twitterian Arestovich". But in this post he is right - Russians didn't crossed/forded the river and hadn't any bridgeheads. Though, Hayday mentioned some recon groups actions in Bilohorivka area. 

On 6/10/2022 at 7:29 PM, Kinophile said:

Incredible.

Haiduk's in for a hell of a surprise when he gets back on his pc...

FUNDED!

$1500 to get him a new laptop. Amazing. Thank you, everyone who donated.

I've just passed to this page and read THIS. Guys, I though this was just a joke, but now my heart is melted down and I can't reject this gift. Though, I feel myself awkward... and also huge gratitude to all of you and Kinophile personally for idea :)    

Edited by Haiduk

3 minutes ago, Aragorn2002 said:

To Moscow!

Imagine German chancellor and Italian PM arriving to Kyiev on 22nd June with their self-propelled guns.

Putin would melt down so much his FSO poop-bearers would not have even a chance to react.

9 minutes ago, Haiduk said:

I've just passed to this page and read THIS. Guys, I though this was just a joke, but now my heart is melted down and I can't reject this gift. Though, I feel myself awkward... and also huge gratitude to all of you and Kinophile personally for idea :)    

Regards from newcomer- observed your posts for long time and you were a a great source of information! I hope you Ukrainians will kick this revanchist bloody sack of botox that is Putin back to his Barad-Dur.

Steve, do you still think Russian army will collapse this month? In late May or sometime around then you wrote for the recorod that it will. Still hold this belief? 

What do others think, collapse in June or when?

When it is reasonable to expect Ukrainians will be able to push Russians out of the newly occupied parts? Until the end of summer as was many times suggested or is that too optimistic?

1 hour ago, Beleg85 said:

Now finally Sumlenny posted something fresh and worth of reading.

IIRC, this was one of the plot points of the dire Red Storm Rising - steely eyed CIA analyst realises the Rooskies are gonna invade soon after theres a sudden increase in expansionist propaganda movies on Rooskie TV.

Edited by JonS

19 minutes ago, Huba said:

The movie itself, of Russian production, is an utter crap.

The famous Polish Winged Hussars! The saviours of Vienna!

Bought 'We came, we saw, God conquered' by Michael Paradowski, on the Polish-Lithuanian military actions in the relief of Vienna, 1683, couple of weeks ago. Looking forward to reading it.

Edited by Aragorn2002

42 minutes ago, Aragorn2002 said:

Can't seem to find this. 🙁

Bad Voice Acting skill? Starting from the very first words (confirmation of report about UKR patrol). They are so unnatural that the first time I saw the video I closed it immediately.

Single swearing? They do not swear but when they run to wounded Ukrainian a hot headed one said single swear word means killing him. That is the most dramatic moment with the most dramatic effect from swearing. This is where you put swearing if you are script writer of cheap military TV show with limited amount F-bombs per minute of show.

5 minutes ago, Hister said:

Steve, do you still think Russian army will collapse this month? In late May or sometime around then you wrote for the recorod that it will. Still hold this belief? 

When it is reasonable to expect Ukrainians will be able to push Russians out of the newly occupied parts? Until the end of summer as was many times suggested or is that too optimistic?

I don't see it happen, but hopefully Steve and the other experts are right.

1 minute ago, Grigb said:

Bad Voice Acting skill? Starting from the very first words (confirmation of report about UKR patrol). They are so unnatural that the first time I saw the video I closed it immediately.

Single swearing? They do not swear but when they run to wounded Ukrainian a hot headed one said single swear word means killing him. That is the most dramatic moment with the most dramatic effect from swearing. This is where you put swearing if you are script writer of cheap military TV show with limited amount F-bombs per minute of show.

But where is that movie?

@Haiduk you gotta clear out your messages...

And youre welcome, buddy.

You've more than earned it, and the incredible speed at which this funded is testament to the high value we all put on your contributions and insights.

Sure, I "tapped the keg" but you had filled it with the best beer, my friend.

Now hit me up an PM and let's get this DONE.

33 minutes ago, Hister said:

I am not Steve and for sure I can be wrong but:

According to famous rant of Murz published at the beginning of June the greater part of available fighting-capable RU infantry is either killed or wounded... Within month or two [means July-August] either Mobilization starts or there will be shameful peace...defeat.

Given stated losses normal country would already start to retreat in May as per Steve prediction. But Russia is a pressure cooker. It will stay visibly intact longer than other countries. Then it is going explode. Given Murz statement it should be July-August.