modding early war Soviets...

I have just been studying the CMRT .bmp for the Soviet M43 uniform. I am determined to turn it into some early war version...

We'll use all our old tricks AND the new tricks to get us all back in the early war 40's for CM. 

But ultimately we can only "alter-simulate" so much until we are displeased at what we see and it is not worth the departure from the norm. "Alter-simulate" is my new word I just made up. TM COPYRIGHT 2021 KOHLENKLAU LLC

If you play the CMRT Romania Mod teaser scenario, you will place what you are used to seeing against what we alter-simulate. I hope you are not displeased.

12 minutes ago, kohlenklau said:

I was so excited to show what you were doing! I won't do it ever again.

Don't worry I was only surprise to see it it's because I am working hard for..., I understand you, but  this will not change my mind to not exterminated yours Romanian soon...😉

Edited by JM Stuff

I doubt that's how it works, there is a Blender plugin coded by a charming fellow to open CM's .mdr files but there isn't one for .mds files. From what I've seen the .mds extension is linked to no graphics program, so I believe they are proprietary to Battlefront.

Edited by Frenchy56

22 minutes ago, Frenchy56 said:

Looking around a bit more, I found a plugin which seemingly works on .mds files for Wolfenstein: Return to Castle Wolfenstein character models. I'll investigate this.

Thank you very much. I appreciate it. We're all really a team here!

For the record: If I came across like I thought I knew what I was talking about, I did not intend that! I have on my calendar for next month (April) to get into blender and try to learn how to do something with ti to help make more CM WW2 mods. It looks like a lot of folks are over in the modern titles. 

15 hours ago, kohlenklau said:

I have just been studying the CMRT .bmp for the Soviet M43 uniform. I am determined to turn it into some early war version...

We'll use all our old tricks AND the new tricks to get us all back in the early war 40's for CM....

+1,000,000+++