modding early war Soviets...

12 hours ago, umlaut said:

My god, you´re a busy bee, Phil! Another modding project?
I am really curious about which soviet vehicles you are going to use for a Barbarossa project. I see no way to make many of those early vehicles - or what?

Your post had me looking at the old german vehicles (24th PD) we made for the Stalingrad project. Here are some of them - but I guess you already have them?

The Pz IV in your picture is not mine. I am pretty sure it is Nigel´s. As is the one below, but a different version.
I think I made a short barreled version of it myself. But I cant find it right now. Shouldn´t be too hard to make, though.

24pd.jpg?dl=1

You should grab the StuG III F/8 from CMFI instead. Looks more similar to the early short-barreled StuGs.

28 minutes ago, JM Stuff said:

you are everywhere

Not EVERYwhere, I am not in the modern titles CMSF CMBS CMCW :-)

Thanks to you JM, we have the old M36 Soviet helmet...I still am trying to make it look better with the uv map.

Soon everybody sees your Warsaw Uprising Mod! 

Maybe I work more like a Spider. I have a big web to catch stuff and then always wrap something up and then come back later to finish?

13 minutes ago, kohlenklau said:

Not EVERYwhere, I am not in the modern titles CMSF CMBS CMCW 🙂

Thanks to you JM, we have the old M36 Soviet helmet...I still am trying to make it look better with the uv map.

Soon everybody sees your Warsaw Uprising Mod! 

Maybe I work more like a Spider. I have a big web to catch stuff and then always wrap something up and then come back later to finish?

I am not in the modern titles CMSF CMBS CMCW 🙂 ...never say river ! never I will drink to your water...

old M36 Soviet helmet or whatever...always with a smile !

Let us see also France 1940 with feldgrau color, now that we know that we have to cover Sedan  !

need soon your UV map knowledges, for Umlaut famous Danish one, (for me is only an headaches) but I did one for W.U !

W.U new update on the way ! 

😊

JM

• 3 months later...

Early war Soviets Good news Status report:

Working on my own so far...

I have a full deck of the Soviet M35 uniform mods now for scenarios!

What I mean by "full deck" is that I have successfully found what files to mod all the 3 officers slots (senior, mid and junior), the nco slots and the soldier slots. This was for the appearance selection where you see regular M43 uniforms and the M43 with a bedroll. 

Now I must change the collar ranks and add some variety. 

On 7/19/2021 at 7:35 PM, JM Stuff said:

CMFI CMAK2 CMRT...you are everywhere and work like Ants...

I was going to say the same.....I keep finding amazing new things, all made by @kohlenklauB)

On 7/19/2021 at 8:07 PM, kohlenklau said:

Not EVERYwhere, I am not in the modern titles CMSF CMBS CMCW 🙂

To our eternal regret!  :(

BTW - Apparently there'a really good new deal on the modern titles right now:

Edited by Sgt.Squarehead

6 minutes ago, kohlenklau said:

thanks to YOU, JM!

Oh, I did find some problems in Blender with the UV mapping for the "little bump on top" of your mod to make the older style Soviet M36 helmet. I made fixes. I can explain in a PM.

Well Phill you know, textures and UV mapping is for the time always, a little my black morning, just only always, happy to help !

and always a ears to a pm and or Blender job !

but I cannot tell more enough, 

you do and did always a wonderful job "captain Koh" or now "unkle Koh" ! 😜

JM

Edited by JM Stuff