BMP-3 missing from QB

Same here, the issue is that you cant access the Republican Guard or Special Forces tabs from the QB unit purchase screen, and that is where the mech airborne are. You can still get to them in the battle editor though, that's how I found this out.

6 hours ago, Sakai007 said:

Yes you are correct. The tabs in the bottom left of the unit purchase screen are where you get to them now. I have all the modules so should be able to access them, but they're blacked out in QBs and available in the full editor.

You are right, looked at this a few minutes ago.  Syrian Airborne Mech is missing from the QB TO&E.  I don't see the BMP-3 listed in the single vehicles list either.  Guess its a bug.

19 minutes ago, Thewood1 said:

Its under mech airborne infantry under Syrian Infantry.

I can't find airborne mech anywhere for a QB.  It appears under special forces in the editor purchase menu.  But the special forces section is missing from QB's.  Have all modules as well.

20 minutes ago, Thewood1 said:

Look under "infantry only".  There is a formation called mech airborne infantry battalion.  It also shows up under vehicles.

Yeah I'm still not seeing it there, not under infantry, not under mech, and special forces isn't an option in QB.  So a bit confused.  I guess I just have the same issue as the OP.

Screenshot (89).png

• 8 months later...
18 minutes ago, Armorgunner said:

It´s in the editor. You can edit your favorit scenarios, and put it in. Or just make a new one. It is just the QB it disappeard from. 

But the QB is the only reason why I play Combat Mission Games in the first place lol. Question - was this issue delivered to battlefront executives? Do we have any response? I mean patch, fix, anything? I was browsing - its like 3 months or so. Moreover there are similar miss outs in other combat mission games. Will they do something about it? All those arguments about being realistic - if Syria was possesing BMP-3s or not are blah because we never invaded Syria it was other nations that did it. We bought the game according to a content that was listed and some of it is missing. When it will be fixed? This is what we should be oriented on. 

@Bootie Sir, do you know by any chance what happened with TO&E in Marines module for the Shock Force 2? I bought the module while expecting to see BMP-3 in a Quick Battle game mode. Now, when I try to start a QB there are some units and formations missing. For example this thing is no there at all: Syrian Mechanized Airborne Company. So could you please tell me to whom this question would be appropriate to adress? You was always helpful with organization questions and thats why I asked you about it. Thank you in advance. 

With Best Regards

- Oleksandr. 

16 minutes ago, Armorgunner said:

But you did, undenieble. Some showoffs, in puplic! Of your skills in tactical warfare? In MP games, right?

no I created a threat where different players were sharing their know hows. Im not playing MP that much. The only thing I did was experementing with game engine in order to recreate how would some battles look if each unit would be used accordingly to soviet and post soviet statutes. Like how it would look like when a battalion attacks a company or a company attacks a platoon and all that. Totally orchestrated stuff. For tactical skill you should watch video reports of other players. Im mostly experementing and modding some textures. But again - that is not the case - I want my BMP-3 in my hands lol