BMP-3 missing from QB

28 minutes ago, Sgt Joch said:

ok I posted the missing "Mech Airbone Battalion" in QB as a bug report. However I don't know how long a fix will take. R2V is the priority right now.

Well still it is something. Thank you man. I bet a small patch would not be a problem for the developing team. Now we wait. 

19 hours ago, Oleksandr said:

But the QB is the only reason why I play Combat Mission Games in the first place lol. Question - was this issue delivered to battlefront executives?

Bummer and Yes

Do we have any response? I mean patch, fix, anything?

No response. There usually is no response. What happens is when a patch is planned various bugs get fixed and delivered with that patch. They don't announce it. They don't share the plan. They don't guarantee that a particular bug gets fixed. Heck they don't even report all the bug fixes they actually made.

I am sorry to say, this is the sane way to do it because then you don't get expectations set and possibly dashed when you find out the fix is harder than you thought it was. Note: I am not saying I think that will happen with this bug but you never know.

I was browsing - its like 3 months or so. Moreover there are similar miss outs in other combat mission games. Will they do something about it?

Yes, absolutely they will fix it.

All those arguments about being realistic - if Syria was possesing BMP-3s or not are blah because we never invaded Syria it was other nations that did it. We bought the game according to a content that was listed and some of it is missing. When it will be fixed? This is what we should be oriented on. 

Are you saying that missing gear in QB's should be the drop everything top priority? I am pretty sure it will not be. As for will it be fixed - see above.

11 hours ago, IanL said:

Bummer and Yes

No response. There usually is no response. What happens is when a patch is planned various bugs get fixed and delivered with that patch. They don't announce it. They don't share the plan. They don't guarantee that a particular bug gets fixed. Heck they don't even report all the bug fixes they actually made.

I am sorry to say, this is the sane way to do it because then you don't get expectations set and possibly dashed when you find out the fix is harder than you thought it was. Note: I am not saying I think that will happen with this bug but you never know.

Yes, absolutely they will fix it.

Are you saying that missing gear in QB's should be the drop everything top priority? I am pretty sure it will not be. As for will it be fixed - see above.

Thank you for breaking it down for me. Well if there is no BMP-3 at the moment... Well I might do mod on Marines... hm... time will show.