What have you done to my forum?

c3k

Yep, my cat lost an ear.  One thing you can do is edit your avatar image to increase the canvas size (keeps the image the same but adds more space around the edges) stay square and figure how to position what you want so it shows in the  circle.  With a little experimentation you can probably get something you are happy with.

I can do that sure, but the point is the circle is not the best format to show the avatars. My feedback is to not fix something that is not broken, and to go back to square/rectangle format. That is my advice to what works best visually in this case.

I see the quotes are restored in all posts. That's awesome, thank you. 

Two old functionalities that I can see are still outstanding:

- post count - used to see in each thread the number of the individual post - each post would be numbered and that number would be on the right, making it easy to reference someone by saying go to thread X, and look at post # 143. That # is gone. 

- Signatures, as previously mentioned. 

I can do that sure, but the point is the circle is not the best format to show the avatars. My feedback is to not fix something that is not broken, and to go back to square/rectangle format. That is my advice to what works best visually in this case.

I agree, you can't see the doody on my doody cap!

I see the quotes are restored in all posts. That's awesome, thank you. 

Two old functionalities that I can see are still outstanding:

- post count - used to see in each thread the number of the individual post - each post would be numbered and that number would be on the right, making it easy to reference someone by saying go to thread X, and look at post # 143. That # is gone. 

- Signatures, as previously mentioned. 

yeah and who cares to see reputations points?  They are kind of silly anyway.