What is your best lesson learned from CMBS experience?

I wonder if squads with machineguns could be made to engage Zala. Realistically that's how you would engage one as they have a similar flight profile to desert hawk.

Has been requested, but it's not a trivial change. Right now only dedicated AA units are capable of spotting/engaging aerial targets in all CMx2 engine games. I have no idea what BFC's plans are but I'm sure the issue will be raised again at some point.

LOL I can see it's first implementation. 

The first guy who tries it:

WTF MAN!!!  ALL MY SQUADS WITH MGs FIRED ALL THEIR ROUNDS AGAINST UAVs.  MEANWHILE MY OPPONENT JUST WALKED UP AND SHOT THEM!!!

And yes you know it will be in all caps.

At the moment AA fire is uncontrolled so not only would they have to add code to allow for it, they'd also have to write code to decide when to use it....

Funny ;), but I got complaints about the image and had to remove it.

lmao i cant believe someone complained about that image. no problem playing games where you order people killed violently but a meme that has the f word in it is offensive. that was also thumbnail sized and had to be clicked on to be seen. man i feel rlly bad i shuda tacked a warning over it so noones eyes got hurt by an f bomb. Edited by Sublime

Oh lol THATS what it was.  That pic cracked me up when I saw it but when I saw it got removed I got really curious and was about to ask what it was lol.  now I remember.  I was just thinking about the meme and laughing while driving around today, thanks for posting it despite the butthurt eyed complainer.

I'm with you Sublime about Russia not being that bad in PBEM.  I mean you have to be careful to pick a map appropriate force but in the right circumstances they can be very formidable.  I find they do a lot better on the more urban maps where the fighting is more chaotic and rpgs and cheaper infantry can be more dominant.  My opponent and I are pretty evenly matched, been playing al the CMx2 games tcp/ip with each other, and I haven't noticed any of the CMBS nationalities particularly dominating across the board in our games, its been more about who had the better force pick or plan/execution. 

Oh, and does the t-90a's eyeball really have pupils or were those photo shopped in?

oh dang lol and it looks like I got confused about which thread this was lol oops

Edited by cool breeze

Oh, and does the t-90a's eyeball really have pupils or were those photo shopped in?

It really does have pupils:

T-90A_with_Shtora_lit.jpg

Looks like a robo-mosquito on 'roids.

Well the T-90 does feed on human blood, doesnt it? It had a particular appetite for Chechens in the recent years and some say it' s already licking its lips in anticipation of what will happen next in Ukraine.

Also this reminds me of Metallica, No Remorse:

"Blood feeds the war machine

as it eats its way across the land

We don't need to feel the sorrow

No remorse is the one command"

I always thought it looked kinda scared.  Like it was confused what it was doing out of the motorpool or something.

On the other hand:

9sf88m.jpg

Always though the loaded for bear plow tanks looked cool.  Like they didn't need tank olympics or some fruity pride parade to look cool.  It's a machine made to put holes in Uralvagonzavod products, conduct corrective actions on enemy dismounts, rapidly accelerate the process of things making the natural progression from hot to cold and give zero pelvic gyrations about much else.  

I always thought it looked kinda scared. Like it was confused what it was doing out of the motorpool or something.

On the other hand:

9sf88m.jpgIt's a machine made to put holes in Uralvagonzavod products, conduct corrective actions on enemy dismounts, rapidly accelerate the process of things making the natural progression from hot to cold and give zero pelvic gyrations about much else.

Im George Foreman and I approve this ad.

;)