What is your best lesson learned from CMBS experience?

The A.I on the attack on a quick battle, yeah... I destroyed a T-72B3 batallion with a platoon of M1A2 .. 27 to 1 (got too greedy at the end and suffered a freak front upper hull partial penetration with a catastrophic explosion and all crew lost, because my M1 was going down a slope ) 

the bradleys always spot first. maybe your numbers woulda been diff if you.d bought lmg teams for every bmp to fill the leader position Stagler. 2 i believe the bradleys more heavily armored. what were the crews experience and motivation levels? I wonder if BMP2Ms would have done better

even without aps that mother is something to be reckoned with. i still havent won a battle as Russians against an opponent with Abrams. i play pbem. i can knock out a few and a few brads and decimate the US infantry but cant quite pull it off. however me and nidan in our lil mini campaign are having a huge/huge battle US versus Russian. my original battlegroup was a bmp 3 tac grp with t90AM support. over several battles it won its been sjot to pieces. the arty remains. 1,t90 and a few other units its replacement is a btr 82a tac grp. with T90A and 72 B3 support. good news about BtZr tac grps is they have alot of atgm assets. i have a feeling my plethora of atgms may win me this battle. we have a no aps rule. well the no aps and the air support

the bradleys always spot first. maybe your numbers woulda been diff if you.d bought lmg teams for every bmp to fill the leader position Stagler. 2 i believe the bradleys more heavily armored. what were the crews experience and motivation levels? I wonder if BMP2Ms would have done better

I was the US mate, I absolutely wiped the floor the AI Russia at double my points.

The AI for the most part just feeds units into a meat grinder on the attack no matter the force. It all depends on the complexity of the scripting if it is going to act remotely intelligent. I played a little RT QB not long ago that i am sorry I didn't screen shot. I had a squad in a great position overlooking an ally, and the AI was programed to take that path into my LOF. I never saw so may bodies piled up in one area! Looked like a whole company dead from my small unit engaging them. Major body count action, but pathetic. Even the most tactically inept human would not do that, and is more challenging than than the AI.

Edited by Vinnart

The AI for the most part just feeds units into a meat grinder on the attack no matter the force. It all depends on the complexity of the scripting if it is going to act remotely intelligent. I played a little RT QB not long ago that i am sorry I didn't screen shot. I had a squad in a great position overlooking an ally, and the AI was programed to take that path into my LOF. I never saw so may bodies piled up in one area! Looked like a whole company dead from my small unit engaging them. Major body count action, but pathetic. Even the most tactically inept human would not do that, and is more challenging than than the AI.

MP is not always available, and I cant just boot up the game, go to a lobby, and get a game going one night after work for an hour :P

Edited by Stagler

best experience is I cant play this on NVIDE GTX980 over 10 FPS at all. For some reason even on lowest setting this game has poor optimization on OpenGL for NVIDIA. 10 FPS and lower.

Something odd must be going on.  I suggest you contact support.  I only have an i5 CPU and a GTX760 and even the biggest maps with lots of stuff I can get over 20FPS on the top graphic settings.