in game differences between 64 BV vs Bulat?

T-64 "Bulat" is the budgetary modernization of the T-64 tank, by the principle a minimum of money and a maximum of efficiency. By such principle modernization of the T-72B3 tank is.

Т-64 " Булат "  это бюджетная модернизация танка Т-64  , по принципу минимум денег и максимум эффективности . По такому принципу является модернизация танка Т-72Б3 .

Edited by HUSKER2142

Armor upgrade of course. One notable thing in-game is the improved commander's optics. T64 is last generation, an unbuttoned commander will have considerably better situational awareness than a buttoned commander in that vehicle.

I don't get it. Shouldn't be the other way around? If optics are improved the commander better stay inside and look through them?

Does the Bulat hit harder than the BV?

I don't think neither the gun or ammo is different - maybe it has a better gun-launched ATGM

T-64BV doesn't have a GLATGM at all.  Ukraine's stocks of Soviet-era GLATGMs are no longer usable.  BM Bulat does indeed have a new GLATGM system called Kombat.  There is a difference in main gun APFSDS ammo, but it is marginal, and may need to be corrected in a future patch.

This site has a direct comparison of T-64B to BM Bulat:

http://morozovkmdb.com/eng/body/bulat.php

Edited by akd

I will reply on questions about our tanks:

- We no more have T-80UD, just possibly left dozen these tanks, all they sold to Pakistan. All what we have its mothballed T-80B/BV/U. There are plans to bring back them in service, but now its just plans... T-80UD can be included for Russia side. Their 4th Guard tank division uses this tanks and they were spotted near borders of Ukraine.

- Т-84 - previous version of Oplot. No panoramic sight, no anti-tandem ERA "Duplet", just old "Kontakt-5". 10 tanks produced, army couldn't buy it and they were returned on factory. Later four were sold to USA, six left in Ukraine two of them uses as visual aid in military academies, rest stood in tank park of 92th brigade as non-staff vehicles. They don't use in current war. So, what sense to put in the game the tank, which never was and never will be in servіce ? 

- Main difference between Bulat and T-64BV - Bulat has more effective "Nozh" ERA, which can successfully protect against all Russian monoblock warhead ATGMs and significantly reduce soviet APFSDS penetration capability. Also new sights and new engine. All you can to see in the table, which gave akd.

Edited by Haiduk

I will reply on questions about our tanks:

- We no more have T-80UD, just possibly left dozen these tanks, all they sold to Pakistan. All what we have its mothballed T-80B/BV/U. There are plans to bring back them in service, but now its just plans... T-80UD can be included for Russia side. Their 4th Guard tank division uses this tanks and they were spotted near borders of Ukraine.

- Т-84 - previous version of Oplot. No panoramic sight, no anti-tandem ERA "Duplet", just old "Kontakt-5". 10 tanks produced, army couldn't buy it and they were returned on factory. Later four were sold to USA, six left in Ukraine two of them uses as visual aid in military academies, rest stood in tank park of 92th brigade as non-staff vehicles. They don't use in current war. So, what sense to put in the game the tank, which never was and never will be in servіce ? 

- Main difference between Bulat and T-64BV - Bulat has more effective "Nozh" ERA, which can successfully protect against all Russian monoblock warhead ATGMs and significantly reduce soviet APFSDS penetration capability. Also new sights and new engine. All you can to see in the table, which gave akd.

Ah ha, I did not know this.  Of course, after reading this, I went and checked wikipedia, and yeah, apparently its mostly T-64s in service.  Thanks for the update, I figured Ukraine actually had a good bit more of T-80s in use.

this Lukeff is why i made this thread. no **** i can read the manual i.ve only been playing since the cmbo beta demo. however discussions about the equopment in game often lead to important lessons real life anecdotes etc whats the point of a discussion forum if some wanker just says rtfm to everything

T-80UD can be included for Russia side. Their 4th Guard tank division uses this tanks and they were spotted near borders of Ukraine.

4GTD is armed with T-80U, UK and UE-1. All Russian UD were phased out of active service in 90's and early 00's due to unavailability of 6TD line engines. There is a number of them (perhaps a few hundred) stored at central vehicle reserve bases, with some being used as turret donors to produce the UE-1 version.

this Lukeff is why i made this thread. no shit i can read the manual i.ve only been playing since the cmbo beta demo. however discussions about the equopment in game often lead to important lessons real life anecdotes etc whats the point of a discussion forum if some wanker just says rtfm to everything

Chill out.

you got that. not because i think my reply crossed any line or was overtly rude but simply out of respect for your contribution to combat mission. but still i find it annoying when people give those answers to people who are genuinely trying to spark conversation. otherwise whats the point of the bb really? its not really like the manual offers a comprehensive four page report on each vehicle and weapon yoi get a paragraph.

Edited by Sublime

you got that. not because i think my reply crossed any line or was overtly rude but simply out of respect for your contribution to combat mission. but still i find it annoying when people give those answers to people who are genuinely trying to spark conversation. otherwise whats the point of the bb really? its not really like the manual offers a comprehensive four page report on each vehicle and weapon yoi get a paragraph.

And a simple post of "It's all described in the manual" required a second, unprovoked follow-on post that was aggressive in tone with profanities and insults included? No, you were overreacting. Next time, before you hit submit on a post, please take a breather and ask yourself if it's really adding anything to the conversation.