in game differences between 64 BV vs Bulat?

what makes you say we.ll see them in the next module besides the info you posted? there are and have been irregulars fighting on both sides all along but they.re not in game. trust me id love to see the T80 as well but until BFC says so...

what makes you say we.ll see them in the next module besides the info you posted? there are and have been irregulars fighting on both sides all along but they.re not in game. trust me id love to see the T80 as well but until BFC says so...

Well, I'm... hm... consultant for UKR part of this game... So, I now have a reason to propose include T-80 in next module for Ukraine for airmobile units. If BFC will agree, you will see it  :) 

Edited by Haiduk

So BMD family and T-80BV for Ukraine. BMD family (up to the most modern versions) plus maybe Sprut for Russian VDV? Sounds nice.

That would be awesome.  I would definitely be thrilled to see these additions, as well as other NATO countries joining the fray.