It's Out!

Hiflyer

I'm guessing this is the part where people come down and tell you to delete this thread or call you out for trolling?

Nah just the part where we chuckle about his inability to read the email. Still it is fun, like watching kids run to the tree Christmas morning. It's all good.

Love the farm implements in "An August Morning", they're disc's for creating planting rows...if your wondering. Now if I just had a vehicle I could hook up to them... :(

Cmon you have a tank, what more do you need? You could try the forklift, but I expect it will just get bogged. Heh heh

Edited by sburke

Love the farm implements in "An August Morning", they're disc's for creating planting rows...if your wondering.  Now if I just had a vehicle I could hook up to them... :(

Cmon you have a tank, what more do you need? You could try the forklift, but I expect it will just get bogged. Heh heh

Never enough farm implements... nor tanks. A tracked fork lift won't bog ;) 

Or.. if the horses were alive... there is your organic farm implement tank to thank for getting out of bog :)