Italy gonna get a vehicle pack?

Last I saw, Italy's going to get a whole module to take it to the end of the war in Italy. With maybe a vehicle pack after that, too.

Edit: The Italy (Gustav Line? Should have called the first module "Cassino"...) extension should be a piece of cake to put the units and TOE together; most of the relevant vehicles have been done, technically, for the later period in NWE and OstFront and would just need the cosmetics bringing into-theatre. The Italian equipment could be in the pack rather than the module. It's the maps and scenarios that would take the most effort, I'd think...

Okay, here's my prediction based on nothing else but my intuition. There will not be a pack/module taking CMFI to the end of the war until the Bulge family is well underway. What there might be however is a forces Pack with the French and SS troops. The French troops will include such interesting forces such as North African and Senegalese Colonial soldiers. Remember you hear it here first.

Yeah, more stuff for CMFI would be great! I hope BFC doesn't feel like they got their fingers burned by some of the responses to the CMBN vehicle pack.

Are you kidding? They have seen enough to not only know what some of the response will be on the forum but also who will say what. Hell I think even I could have predicted most of the negative sentiments. Only thing BF is probably wondering is the actual sales - what does the community not on the forum want.

Since the Sherman Crab is in the CMBN pack, I suggested that BFC do Anzio, where the Crab led the breakout, albeit badly and several times. This is from the CMBN thread on Funnies Micro Video, my No. 7.

http://www.battlefront.com/community/showthread.php?t=117500

If you want a Crab scenario, ask BFC to get the Anzio module out for CMFI, for that is where the Crab first met the Germans. And lost. Several times.

True story.

SPOILER ALERT!

SPOILER ALERT!

SPOILER ALERT!

"The Anzio breakout effort has begun, but the German minefields are great barriers. Out trundles the Crab. Whoosh! Crab bits everywhere. Out trundles another Crab. Whoosh! More roasted Crab. Don't recall whether another Crab died or not, but the Panzerschreck team so smashingly debuting the weapon to the Allies did!"

The single most important vehicle for the Italian Campaign is one you'll never get: a big strapping American mule, without which the campaign would've gone on a lot longer and more bloodily. Mules moved supplies when and where even jeeps couldn't go. So dire was the lift capacity situation, if you will, that American 60 mm mortar units learned to bring but one mortar and lots of ammo, for that was easier than hauling four mortars and their ammo up steep glutinous trails with long falls for the less sure of foot.

Regards,

John Kettler