Coming soon: CMRT Vorposten!

Looks nice!

One thing that always gets me with briefings like this is, why would the russian officers be using german designations for things like outpost and main line?

It makes no sense really.

Sure, us grogs like to throw terms like that around, but I doubt the russians would be spouting german terms for generic things like that.

Usually they didn't even use the german terms for actual things like tanks and vehicles.

Kinda brings me "out" of it when I see that stuff in a briefing.

Just my opinion of course.

Plenty of CM folks are appreciative of the long hours of composition CM Scenario designers and play testers give to us. I reckon many don't comment much for various reasons. Manageable force size scenarios when playing AI, Real Time, are a treat. Thank you in advance or to quote c3k "Attack!" :D

Looking forward to it.

I like your strategic map style. At first I thought the black rectangle on it might be the outer edge of the actual battle map but it seems you are making a map "such that you can overlook pretty much the entire battle in one glance" so that can't be right....?

I also like that you put some art into the Op Map. Plastic model kits are a good source.

A side note: I have not built a model in almost 20 years but I still have a few kits that I know I bought because the box art looked so nice!

The local scenery screenshot shows a really nice view. Turned out great. Looks very natural. 784 x 624. That is some map editor work!

Please show us the preliminary tactical map if you can. Thanks Panzer Mike.

@Daft: thanks for playtesting. I just sent you an email.

@kohlenklau: the strat map indeed gives a larger picture of the actual battle in that region. The rectangle does not equal the actual map of the scenario.

This scenario will receive the finishing touches tomorrow and be uploaded to the BFC repository. Then it is up to the powers that be at BFC when it will be ready for download. I suspect monday, usually they are pretty fast.

I have 2 more scenarios in the making:

CMRT Gates of Warsaw (NE of Radzymin 31 july 1944, modified Master Map 1, modest force size, Axis attack vs AI defense and H2H, about 70% done)

CMRT Fester Platz Polozk (Street Fighting in Polozk on 2 july 1944, Axis defense vs AI attack and H2H, just started working on it and map is coming along fine)

On average a scenario take me about a month (never counted the actual hours though), I only work on them some evenings and in the weekend. But with a job, a wife, and two kids, my time is limited.

Вы не морочить голову никому! Если вы русский, чем я Микки Маус! Ты что, Западная шпион?

He he he.

возмутительно! я не шпион, но ваш акцент дает прочь. вы узнали России в учебном центре ЦРУ для одаренных обезьян

Bah ha ha!

I have just uploaded the final version to the BFC repository, so it should be up soon. That makes three :) (well actually four, one scenario was included in the game release itself).

Now back to work on my 2 new projects.

Ow, and if anybody feels like playtesting, please let me know! CMRT Gates of Warsaw is almost ready for playtesting, so...

I have just uploaded the final version to the BFC repository, so it should be up soon. That makes three :) (well actually four, one scenario was included in the game release itself).

Now back to work on my 2 new projects.

Ow, and if anybody feels like playtesting, please let me know! CMRT Gates of Warsaw is almost ready for playtesting, so...

PanzerMike, send Gates of Warsaw my way. I'd love to playtest it.