[WIP] Kartoffelkopf ss skins

Totenkopf ss work in progress.

Using tags for the first time. Is it possible to use more than 1 tag in a scenario? It would be handy to have a separate tag for the helmet & boots instead of having to re-tag them for different skins (e.g a pea dot and a field green set).

Untitled-10copy_zpsc625486d.jpg

Untitled-8copy_zps6fafe92e.jpg

Untitled-9copy_zpscb246478.jpg

Untitled-7copy_zpsc9440a72.jpg

Untitled-6copy_zpsdeeb05f6.jpg

Fantastic mod!

You can use only 1 tag file but in that file you can add as many tags (words) as you want, example:

tagged files you want to use: [uniform] and [rubble]

You can make a txt file, name it as you want, let's say "uniform+rubble", then you write inside it something like:

uniform

rubble

Save and bam you got 2 tags in your file.

You can add as many as you want and mix them, just make sure you rename the file with something you can remember.

Most of my everything I have modded to a greater or lesser extent.

Only thing I don't like to mod are the vehicles, although I do merge Aris' mods with the stock ones to create a somewhere between the two hybrid.

I have tweaked the reds already. They were pretty good to start with however.

Didn't plan to release them as they aren't that different from stock ones.

It would be great if you could release those, too. I agree that the stock graphics for the Soviet infantry (as well as the Germans, really) are good. However, since they innately have less variation than German uniforms, it compounds things even more when talented modders like yourself offer German uniform enhancements that really make your eyes pop out. As good as the Soviet stock uniform textures look, they just kinda' become "Red Hordes" in comparison.

So, having your textures that add more variations in the Soviet uniforms would really help when your very realistic, super-stylin' Germans are on the field as well.

Most of my everything I have modded to a greater or lesser extent.

Only thing I don't like to mod are the vehicles, although I do merge Aris' mods with the stock ones to create a somewhere between the two hybrid.

That's interesting, as I've often thought about trying to merge Aris' CMBN mods with the stock textures to create less-weathered options. Not sure if I have the skill, though. I definitely haven't had the time. I've ended up staying with stock vehicles in BN most of the time to date.

So far, with CMRT, the degree of weathering on Aris' vehicle mods has worked for me (no criticism of his amazing talent and skill here--purely a matter of subjective taste). However, one thing I'd really like to do is run them through Photoshop to put back in more of the "standard" dark green look. That might also be an effective "low-cost" way, time-wise, to reduce the visual impact of the weathering without having to actually get into the textures themselves. I might be able to just adjust the hue, saturation and levels and call it a day, as it were.

If you want them I'll polish them up a tad and put them on CMMODS.

I have modded all three sets and tank crew. Normal inf are more brown. Guards are more mixed, and the cav are mostly green (and blue obviously), tank crew wear black.

Re: Aris' vehicles - you could just run an action batch using curves and saturation to put a little more colour back in. 2 minute job.

I have modded all three sets and tank crew. Normal inf are more brown. Guards are more mixed, and the cav are mostly green (and blue obviously), tank crew wear black.

Re: Aris' vehicles - you could just run an action batch using curves and saturation to put a little more colour back in. 2 minute job.

Yes, please! Thank you sooo much. That's great!

Thanks also for the tip on using an action batch process for the AFV color adjustment work. If I tackle the project, I'll do that.

That's interesting, as I've often thought about trying to merge Aris' CMBN mods with the stock textures to create less-weathered options. Not sure if I have the skill, though. I definitely haven't had the time. I've ended up staying with stock vehicles in BN most of the time to date.

So far, with CMRT, the degree of weathering on Aris' vehicle mods has worked for me (no criticism of his amazing talent and skill here--purely a matter of subjective taste). However, one thing I'd really like to do is run them through Photoshop to put back in more of the "standard" dark green look. That might also be an effective "low-cost" way, time-wise, to reduce the visual impact of the weathering without having to actually get into the textures themselves. I might be able to just adjust the hue, saturation and levels and call it a day, as it were.

Seconded and thanks!! Great job as always!!

Absotootley please.