Bug Report

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the toolbar when you are editing a message. In the full editor (what you see when you hit the new replay button) it is in the second row of buttons fifth from the right. The yellow one.

Only because it confused me at first, and for anyone else as dim as me, "replay" should be (?) "reply" ...

Its not really a bug but you can see When you pick up in Quick battle the Luftwaffe the FO appears three times , and i wonder what the Kriegsmarine with the Luftwaffe have to do.

Is it misspell or have i messed up my installs?

P.S Sorry for my English

Luftwaffe FO appears 3x because the game strips out subunits from their formation and lists them. There are some duplicates. No game issue. (It could be cleaned up and eliminate duplicates. Thanks for pointing it out.)

Kriegsmarine is NOT present with Luftwaffe. Look closely at the screenshot that you posted. The "Kriegsmarine" is the label under a button which doesn't exist. Just like "German Army", "Waffen SS", and "Luftwaffe" are all labels under their buttons. Because you selected "Luftwaffe", only that icon is visible over the label.

Does that help?

Ken

No such buttons appears this is how it looks

Wow, I'll have to look into that this is what mine looks like:

PictureButton.jpg

You can do it manually by adding [ I M G ] [ / I M G ] tags and putting the url in between (take out the spaces to make the tag work).

Only because it confused me at first, and for anyone else as dim as me, "replay" should be (?) "reply" ...

oops yeah reply that's the word.

You can still create the message with the image embedded by using the [ I M G ] tag:

bugs_zps890a011e.jpg

Look for the button that looks like a mountain with a yellow sky and a dot in the top right corner. Press that and paste the image URL into the dialog and will create the correctly formatted tag for you in the message.

When I look at your screenshot all I see are missing Service icons. Only the Luftwaffe one is showing. Am I seeing that correctly? That should only be possible if you've got some BRZ problems, such as an improper install or conflict with Mods.

Steve

When I look at your screenshot all I see are missing Service icons. Only the Luftwaffe one is showing. Am I seeing that correctly? That should only be possible if you've got some BRZ problems, such as an improper install or conflict with Mods.

Steve

Steve, I believe this is from the QB screen, so the other services are "disabled." (I do wish the icons were present and greyed out instead of disappeared altogether.)

Steve

No it was my oversight as the other mentioned, thanks anyway for trying to

help

Steve, I believe this is from the QB screen, so the other services are "disabled." (I do wish the icons were present and greyed out instead of disappeared altogether.)

Heh... yeah, we should take care of that. I've made a note of it.

No it was my oversight as the other mentioned, thanks anyway for trying to

help

No problem! The UI is a little confusing in this case.

Steve

Installed MG and getting some real problems with the unit portraits.

Fallschirmjäger are the worse offenders with no portraits at all...

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b81/ithikial/CMNormandy2013-10-1911-32-10-50_zps245e5a8c.png

And support vehicles

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b81/ithikial/CMNormandy2013-10-1911-32-19-85_zps4ef02cb0.png

Checked one of the other new MG missions and every German SS portrait is coming up as a tank commander.

Initially I thought it was some mod conflict, I uninstalled my z folder and after that didn't work did a complete fresh reinstall and the problem persists.

Any thoughts?

Installed MG and getting some real problems with the unit portraits.

Fallschirmjäger are the worse offenders with no portraits at all...

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b81/ithikial/CMNormandy2013-10-1911-32-10-50_zps245e5a8c.png

And support vehicles

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b81/ithikial/CMNormandy2013-10-1911-32-19-85_zps4ef02cb0.png

Checked one of the other new MG missions and every German SS portrait is coming up as a tank commander.

Initially I thought it was some mod conflict, I uninstalled my z folder and after that didn't work did a complete fresh reinstall and the problem persists.

Any thoughts?

same at here

Been playing the campaign called "The Road to Nijmegen". Great maps and battles.

I have however played two missions (WEGO), Mission 6 "Mook" and 7 "The Heuman Lock Bridge" , that were meant to be approximately 25min/turns in length but are both actually a full 3 hrs.

Here is a screnshot from Mission 6 "Mook".

ff3k.png

Odd that this is the case given the campaign itself was probably tested multiple times.

Been playing the campaign called "The Road to Nijmegen". Great maps and battles.

I have however played two missions (WEGO), Mission 6 "Mook" and 7 "The Heuman Lock Bridge" , that were meant to be approximately 25min/turns in length but are both actually a full 3 hrs.

Odd that this is the case given the campaign itself was probably tested multiple times.

This is mentioned in the campaign briefing, if you lose in a row you are given easier versions of missions, which have 3 hour time limits.

Text Bug - Looks like spaces on the small sized fonts are showing up as solid white rectangles after upgrading to MG. Attached screen shot shows effect in saved gane folder. This is also seen in-game, so far noticing it in the unit information section at bottom of screen. Seems like affects only spaces.

I am running ATI video card, drivers were up-to-date as of at least a month ago, Windows 7 64, 2560 x 1440

post-12542-141867625089_thumb.jpg