What to buy??

<snipped>

a very generous member has gifted me CW....so I've downloaded and installed and will pick up the bundle when it comes out!!

<snipped>

Congratulations! You're one of several people I've seen receive this consideration in the past year or so.

It is a pretty remarkable characteristic of this forum. :)

<snipped>

Again this community shows it's colours...and a HUGE thankyou to the forum member who was so very generous:)

<snipped>

I recollect the posting AAR's and gameplay assessments as acceptable recompense in cases like this! :D

Enjoy the module. Keep us posted. Good luck and good gaming!

Well we all know I'm sure that our community here is second to none..and a very generous member has gifted me CW

Wonderful! What a great gesture. :)

Can anyone recommend a great campaign?

The Scottish Corridor (CW) or Kampfgruppe Engel (german - I think that is from the CW module, but not entirely sure). Both great campaigns in my opinion.

Lol, if they decided to do either of those before Eastern Front, I would be round there like a flash with my torch and pitchfork.

Probably do no good at all ( Steve has tanks doesn't he ? <gulp> ), but you gotta try ! :)

Now you know why tanks spot so good: it's to protect Steve from the pitch forks! ;)

..and a very generous member has gifted me CW....

Again this community shows it's colours...and a HUGE thankyou to the forum member who was so very generous:)

As Michael Palin would say "You lucky, lucky, lucky B*****D!!"

With regard to the various discussions comparing BN/C and FI/GL, I note that noone has mentioned/ or bothers to mention the movie mode. On face value, this appears to me to be a big plus for FI - though I don't yet own it. Can someone confirm that the function is indeed what I assume it is; an in-game screen recorder and editor. If this is the case I might go and purchase FI/GL despite my reduced enthusiasm for this particular theatre. I think such a feature alone is worth the extra play value.

As Michael Palin would say "You lucky, lucky, lucky B*****D!!"

With regard to the various discussions comparing BN/C and FI/GL, I note that noone has mentioned/ or bothers to mention the movie mode. On face value, this appears to me to be a big plus for FI - though I don't yet own it. Can someone confirm that the function is indeed what I assume it is; an in-game screen recorder and editor. If this is the case I might go and purchase FI/GL despite my reduced enthusiasm for this particular theatre. I think such a feature alone is worth the extra play value.

Shame on you, this must mean you have not been following the AAR particularly Bil's. :D

However you have redeemed yourself by quoting the almighty Python.

Well we all know I'm sure that our community here is second to none..and a very generous member has gifted me CW....so I've downloaded and installed and will pick up the bundle when it comes out!!

So some SS and Brit action tonight! Can anyone recommend a great campaign?

Who ever it is that is doing that (They are a class act)

The one thing that crossed my mind is Wodin lives in the UK and all this time he still had not had any British units.

Enjoy - Even if you do look at the models more than you play the game :)