Gustav is Here!!!

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Where you enter your license key in, and you click the "Start Download" button.

Edit: Ninja'd by kohlenklau

HA the Cat Molester strikes again! I'm starting to get good at announcing things for BFC, maybe they should offer me a job ;)

Unfortunately they don't want it announced at least that used to be the theory.... come to think of it, I don't really know. Hey GL is out!!!

The pre orders get an email to give them a shot at DLing early, seems folks forget that every time there is a release. :P Ah but it is difficult to restrain the excitement. LOL

Unfortunately they don't want it announced, The pre orders get an email to give them a shot at DLing early, seems folks forget that every time there is a release. :P Ah but it is difficult to restrain the excitement. LOL

LMAO i had no idea of this! O well its to late now, the news is already out! :D:D

Just got the Email and saw this...

"ATTENTION! We are offering these early downloads exclusively to

pre-order customers as a reward for your trust and loyalty. In your

best interest, please do not tell anyone else about it, or the

download servers may be flooded with a lot of new customers, robbing

you of your ability to download the game quickly."

Lol sorry BFC didn't know about this, won't happen again :D.

anyone know how long it takes from them to go from pre-order on the store to just order for direct download?

Honestly don't recall, last time I did that was for CMFI and I didn't pay that much attention, but I thought it was only a day. This is the first time I didn't pre-order.

Lol sorry BFC didn't know about this, won't happen again :D.

Yeah it will, it'll just be someone else. :D

Guess i need to reinstall...

Before you do that, shut down the game, make sure you remove all mods (especially ones involving the strings file, like Vin's animated text), then try starting the game again. Crazy unit names points to a data problem, usually caused by outdated mods or sometimes corrupted or out of date data (Brz) files.