2013 according to Steve

Personally I find duels between old, crappy tanks much more interesting than between modern (as far as WW2 goes) ones, but that's just me. :)

No, that´s not just you. Can´t wait to try to knock out a bunch of T-34s with only a couple of Pz IVDs and a StuG III E.

...the girl still wears a top - most of the girls on french beaches wouldn't do either :D

Yes, yes, we know. (BTW, there are some nude beaches in the US. Not enough IMO, but still...) Thing is, I had to select a pic that would suggest the matter without inflaming The Forces For Decency In The Community. If you know what I mean.

;)

Michael

No, that´s not just you. Can´t wait to try to knock out a bunch of T-34s with only a couple of Pz IVDs and a StuG III E.

I'm quite offended (no, not really :D) by your suggestion that T-34's, Pz-IV's and StuG III's would qualify as crap tanks.

I'm talking about things like T-26's, Pz-II's, T-60's, Pz-38(t)'s and BT7's! You know, pure crap! I love it! ;)

Fully understand this Michael :) and i am still undecided what shocked me more - the water in the can or the top :rolleyes:

Why are you so sure that it is water in the can? It is more likely a soft drink or beer. While it is possible that water could be sold in cans, I've never seen one in this country. Do that sell it in cans in EU?

Michael

Yes, yes, we know. (BTW, there are some nude beaches in the US. Not enough IMO, but still...) Thing is, I had to select a pic that would suggest the matter without inflaming The Forces For Decency In The Community. If you know what I mean.

;)

Michael

Forces for Decency? In THIS community? Who let them in? Quick shove em into the Cesspool!!!

I remember one scenario with Pz-(38)t and StuG IIIb vs BT-7 and a conscript T-34 fighting in Winter over a resort lodge or some such.

Was one of my favourite 3rd party scenarios in CMBB.

Cold, snow, crappy tanks and desperate men. What is not to love.

I think I remember this one as well. My favorite scenarios are always the smallish ones with oddball forces like that. Often (for me anyway), having a whole platoon of tanks can be much less interesting than having just one.

Why are you so sure that it is water in the can? It is more likely a soft drink or beer. While it is possible that water could be sold in cans, I've never seen one in this country. Do that sell it in cans in EU?

Michael

yep you can buy water in cans even in the U.S. as the link shows ... bit of a degenerative trait of our civilization ;) - i assumed that a such a girl wouldn't drink something fattening ... but maybe she's just bringing the can to her boyfriend? :D

Ranger,

Yes I would agree. I remember expanding the map and adding more and more units though until it was huge but still liked to go back to the original. I think it was the 1941 time frame that interested me the most. By 1945 the JSIII and KTiger made the infantry man much less useful it seemed. Just get in their with an ATR and go to town. That was fun (and probably why I liked the Finnish scenarios)

Ranger,

Yes I would agree. I remember expanding the map and adding more and more units though until it was huge but still liked to go back to the original. I think it was the 1941 time frame that interested me the most. By 1945 the JSIII and KTiger made the infantry man much less useful it seemed. Just get in their with an ATR and go to town. That was fun (and probably why I liked the Finnish scenarios)

Ah but in '45 the infantry have faust 100's and schrecks...