My very first mod

nik mond

...of the year.

Mid Autumn Environment. Includes all tiles and dood dads etc. With semi defoliated trees, brown grasses, wet sand etc. The hedges are taking the longest. Took a while to Bob lazar the masks. Stock maps look good, a late normandy invasion. Maybe Hurtgeon scenarios. oh thanks SDP for the pine trees.

fall1s.jpg

fall5b.jpg

fall4z.jpg

Just in time for the MG title...I assume they'll use some autumn colors.

September is more late summer than autumn color wise. I was traveling through both Belgium and the Netherlands in mid-September last year and most everything was still very green.

p.s. nice mod.

I live in Florida where it summer/spring all year round so I do not know what autumn really looks like anymore, But I think that looks good. Nice work. Always interesting to have variety.

What is the secret to modding hedge? I modded it’s bitmap, but it does not show in game.

What is the secret to modding hedge? I modded it’s bitmap, but it does not show in game.

Bocage I meant. It seems I could punch holes in the alpha layer and these holes would show up OK, but when I tried to thin out the mask like I did the trees the bocage would disappear completely. So the only option is to color the bocage, and its a finicky beast the way the polygons would reflect light.

This mod has grown into two distinct works. The mid autumn environment mod which includes ground tiles and foliage. Its just about done but I have a minor lod issue to tie up.

And the mid Autumn SS Camo mod which includes SS smocks, some helmets and some zeltbaun

What is the best way to provide these? An open folder for each with all the files. basically just put the 2 folders in the Z directory. Or rezpak it as brz files.

pos1_zpsd3a595b0.jpg

In addition thanks to Aris for allowing me to use some of his tiles as well.