Battlefront spoiled me :)

AdamAnt2

Thank you battlefront. I used to play many strategy games from Command and conquer to men of war. Lots of money was spent on many rts games. But you spoiled me. After purchasing The new CB series I can no longer play any other rts game.(more money saved to purchase all new cb stuff :)) There are many great games out there,,,but I just cannot enjoy them like before . The cb series is so different,and so close to really being there its just incredible. I enjoy playing realtime,,the camera as close to the ground possible as if I were there with the troops. Its even great to get your butt kicked in this game lol.

I am playing as much as I can trying to learn so I can soon play against some of the great players here. I read the aar's and really enjoy them alot. I have to say thanks to BF and all the great wargamers who are part of this community. I am not a grog like most here but I enjoy the game and hope to play and make friends here.

Oh yeah and my english isn't perfect,,I am 54,was born in Puerto Rico,,,raised in brooklyn NY, worked and got married in Puerto rico ,and now live in Holyoke Ma with my wife,kids and grandkids..just so you can know me better,

Thanks

Hector

Hey AdamAnt2,

I spent over a year in Puerto Rico and Vieques. Loved it. I even went back last November (but this time to visit and not for the military). I spent 7 months in Roosevelt Roads and worked for half of that in El Yunque building a road to a radar site. Then 6 months in Vieques during all the crazy stuff in 2000 (yeah, that was me).

I love Puerto Rico! If I ever get rich, I'm going to be sailing my yacht out of there on a regular basis. ;)

After purchasing The new CB series I can no longer play any other rts game.(more money saved to purchase all new cb stuff :)) There are many great games out there,,,but I just cannot enjoy them like before . The cb series is so different,and so close to really being there its just incredible.

Could not agree more, CM is in a league of its own.

Please stop. BFC thinking that they had spoiled us (no matter how justified it may have been) is the reason we now have the games broken up into families, modules and packs. If you start telling them we are still spoiled I can imagine a grim future where every combat unit and scenario is sold separately for $1.99 apiece.

ty for the name references,,,in school i was *hector connector the garbage collector* funny kids lol...and theFightingSeabee,,,My mom was from Vieques, and I have a house about an hour from the port of fajardo. I plan on going back to live there when my body has had enough winters. So who knows what can happen! When you get the money you can stop by .:)

ty for the name references,,,in school i was *hector connector the garbage collector* funny kids lol...and theFightingSeabee,,,My mom was from Vieques, and I have a house about an hour from the port of fajardo. I plan on going back to live there when my body has had enough winters. So who knows what can happen! When you get the money you can stop by .:)

I know Fajardo well. I've taken the ferry to Vieques and Culebra several times. Last year I stayed at the Gran Melia between Fajardo and San Juan. Was nice but super expensive. So next time I'll stay with you ;).

Take care and see you around the forum.

Im best friends with a modern day Hector Maclean. Mainly because im going out with his sister. :P

Best stay in wi him. The first Hector MacLean met his end just along the road from where I'm from - Inverkeithing. Years ago, when I was wee we were on holiday at Aultbea. One old local asked where we were from and when told said 'Och t'was a terrible place for Clan MacLean'. When asked what that thing was and he then said, you'd think it just happened the other week rather than over three hundred years before.

Best stay in wi him. The first Hector MacLean met his end just along the road from where I'm from - Inverkeithing. Years ago, when I was wee we were on holiday at Aultbea. One old local asked where we were from and when told said 'Och t'was a terrible place for Clan MacLean'. When asked what that thing was and he then said, you'd think it just happened the other week rather than over three hundred years before.

Your from Inverkiething? Where abouts? Im from Dalgety Bay and went to Inverkiething high school! :eek:

They are very much into history. Everyone is either called Allan, Hector or Lochlan. Im also called Allan so add to the confusion lmao.

I intend to stay in with them, he's awesome and shes the girl of me dreams so will be making the effort to. :)

Your from Inverkiething? Where abouts? Im from Dalgety Bay and went to Inverkiething high school! :eek:

They are very much into history. Everyone is either called Allan, Hector or Lochlan. Im also called Allan so add to the confusion lmao.

I intend to stay in with them, he's awesome and shes the girl of me dreams so will be making the effort to. :)

Inverkeithing High school eh? So did I :D I left in 1979 though - although I'm sure chnaces are some of my teachers were your teachers! Sma' world eh?:)

Oh meant to add - I stayed just up from the railway station. My folks still live there. I was just back on Sunday there.

I know Fajardo well. I've taken the ferry to Vieques and Culebra several times. Last year I stayed at the Gran Melia between Fajardo and San Juan. Was nice but super expensive. So next time I'll stay with you ;).

Take care and see you around the forum.

When I am back home I let you all know,,,be nice to play under the shade of a palm tree I have in the back of my home :)