ATG Crew moves without Gun

Playing Busting the Bocage.

I have a ATG gun sitting in a trench. At some point it takes a mortar hit. One crew member dies. Next thing I know, the crew is 75M away from the gun. I click on the gun and both it and the crew are active, green circle. They're just not near each other.

A few turns later, the gun has moved / teleported the 75M to where the crew was. And it fully functions. Downside is, the gun is not anywhere near where I need it to be.

atg_1.png

You can see the crew highlighted in the distance, on the left. And the gun seems to have the infantry icon.

atg_2.png

Gun still in trench with the KIA

atg_3.png

gun has joined the crew.

Too weird.

Thank God someone else is having this problem. It's happened to me on two seperate scenarios. German ATG first time, German IG second. Didn't take any enemy fire in either game. Simply changed facing and then one crew member starts crawling away to about 15 metres. Gun unable to fire during this time and then suddenly jumps to position of the detached crew member. So far it's cost me both guns, whilst trying to move them back to their original position without managing to even fire a shot. It's one of the most catastrophic bugs I've ever seen!

It is pretty odd. There have been a few reports of single members of squads getting separated by 100m or more. It could be that this is just that same thing happening but with an AT gun team. I understand that AT guns are modeled as infantry weapons.

A possible explanation.

in a recent pbem i had this situation where a squadmember runs away from the squad

In last RT game against AI a lone survivor from a crew of destroyed JagdpanzerIV (almost whole crew was killed just after leaving the tank with MG fire) was so shocked, that about 15s after that I found him about 100m away behind few buildings. Can believe he run there. I suspect he just teleported ;).

In last RT game against AI a lone survivor from a crew of destroyed JagdpanzerIV (almost whole crew was killed just after leaving the tank with MG fire) was so shocked, that about 15s after that I found him about 100m away behind few buildings. Can believe he run there. I suspect he just teleported ;).

Was the crew member's name U. Bolt?

Regards

KR