[CW] No Lynx in QB mode ?

• 7 months later...
I think Lynx is date-sensitive. You won't find it in June... I think. If you look in July you should find a 'recon tank company' under armor. I can't say 100% sure because I have something other than v1.11 installed on my machine currently. ;)

You're such a tease!

That is excellent. I have not looked yet but are they in any formations or only availabble as a single vehicle purchase.

I haven't looked either but my guess is that they're only in single vehicle purchase because they weren't party of any typical TOE at this point in the war.

They are available to the German Army and the Waffen SS, June - August, in the Recon Tank Company formation...

Excellent, I will dig around there next time I am setting up a QB.

It was only left out from the previous versions due to an obscure code conflict. It LOOKED like it would show up, but something in the code was canceling that out. Easily worked around once we realized what was happening.

I am very glad you guys made the tweak. They are a fun vehicle to use - very fast and way tougher than a half track.